What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

www.panthers.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Sandy*

First Grade
And despite you saying that you left PI 4 years ago, you already know that 110 is having a short break from that site without anyone mentioning it.
If you had bothered to read you would know this had been mentioned.

we are all equals here
bringing an argument from there to here.

Just a comment relating to a previous converation we have had. no real need for you to get involved.
Inciting a previously banned member.

Satisfied.

JaM23

Juniors
G'day my fellow PI revolutionaires...all the boys seem to have made it safely to the land of LU. I have been a member here for a while, but rarely do I post...I check in occasionally.

*Edited by PK - No personal attacks please*

*Edited by PK - please read previous warnings as well as the Dump Yard with Admin warning*

lainey

Juniors
JaM23, you may have noticed the post 2 ahead of yours...it's P03, he has also joined us here....

*Sandy*

First Grade
As stated before I will delete/edit any post that refers to the argument from PI.

JaM23

Juniors
Just to clarify something then PK...PI is off limits over here is it? Or just this thread?

*Sandy*

First Grade
The argument from PI is off limits over here. Personally attacking another member be it a moderator from there or not is off limits, in this section of LU. Have a look around the site, there is a place where you can insult each other till your hearts content.

jam i think what pk is trying to say is that we are able to mention pi but not the arguments/ rubbish that has been going on there.

For example mine/greys/your & daves opinions on people or arguments over there are not to be talked about however the site in general is allowed.

attitudes effect the way people read what you type there are rules to be followed if done without an attitude peole are allowed to continue to post on here and dont have problems with mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.