What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A Thread III: Enter 'The Normal One'

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Thing is Milner is gonna do an alright job and everyone knows it, its just you know time to time hes gonna get caught out positionally.

Hes got all the attributes to be a decent fb, stamina, decent delivery, two footed. Probably a better option than Moreno in all honesty but a bandaid measure nonetheless...

cb4

First Grade
I believe he will use Milner until they find another LB to sign.

I'm not confident about those Medel reports but I hope I'm wrong.

I dont believe that at all. I believe JK is going to use Milner there until he gets Moreno up to speed.

cb4

First Grade
Fabio Coentrao on loan is an extremely good shout.
Get him and Medel in before the window is over, and get rid of Lucas Benteke and Mario and we are in a great position.

Looks like Lucas is not going anywhere CB. Word is that Liverpool had a sale all lined up to sell him to a side in Turkey, and he was willing to go, until Jurgen Klopp stepped in and said no. He wants Lucas to stay.

lolesi

First Grade
Interested to see Milner at LB..

Not surprised either about Lucas... Klopp would love him due to experience, can play him at CB and CDM.. No surprises.

saint.nick

Coach
Fabio Coentrao on loan is an extremely good shout.
Get him and Medel in before the window is over, and get rid of Lucas Benteke and Mario and we are in a great position.
Dude, the guy is a sicknote. He's injured until October anyway. No way he would handle Klopp.

Lol Crystal Palace.

Offered us £23m + add ons for Benteke.

The add ons would take it to £30m.

www.thisisanfield.com/2016/08/unrealistic-add-ons-scupper-latest-crystal-palace-bid-christian-benteke/amp/

The offer was knocked back as reports were the add ons were almost unrealistically achievable.

Reports on ESPN (taken from The Mirror) that we are looking into signing Bruno Martins Indi from Porto (he's a Dutch international). He is a CB who can also play at LB.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Happy with that if true. We lost on him but at least we will recoup most of the fee we paid.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Good luck to him. Was never a good fit for us, specially with Klopp taking over 8 games into his LFC stint.

He'll no doubt go well at palace, Pardew will probably have a cry at him for the last minute penalty he won last season.

cb4

First Grade
Because we played Milner at LB and play Hendo as our most defensive midfielder.
Doesn't work.
JK needs to wipe his stubbornness and make the required changes.

Latest posts