What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yet another cam smith dog act

Its not a massive one, but its just a never ending string of things this prick that has been involved in that says to me and most people that he is a dirty player and not much of a human being, I'm embarrassed that he is the captain of my state and country.

This Year?

Immortal
Did he:

Lick his own balls?

Piss on your fence?

Shit on your lawn?

Chew up your shoes?

Eat your homework?

Bman26

Juniors
StupidDog.jpg

Bretto

Bench
That's the OP. ^

An Achilles lock is aimed at breaking the ankle, not the Achilles. The Achilles is used for leverage in BJJ.

Last edited:
Funny, I've been watching the UFC for almost 10 years and I've never seen, nor heard of an "Achilles lock". I've heard of a heel hook, a toe hold, an ankle lock, a knee bar, a leg lock, but never an Achilles lock. Sure you're not just a stupid full of shit merkin?

He probably is, like most people interested in the UFC

Grapple

Bench
I was wrong. He didn't even make the initial contact, and he flopped on top of the tackled player. Probably should've checked it before accusing him. :lol:

Still a dirty grub though.

2ihrm8j.png

Son of Minto

Bench
Its not a massive one, but its just a never ending string of things this prick that has been involved in that says to me and most people that he is a dirty player and not much of a human being, I'm embarrassed that he is the captain of my state and country.

This post makes me embarrassed for you

StormHi

Juniors
I train MMA and Bjj and there is no such thing as a Achilles Lock......... Pics or it never happened...

Stupid f**king reference to a sport that has 0 rellevence to RL or the supposed "Dog Act" seeing as Cam apparently used his knee to crush poor baileys Achilles Tendon.... f**kin amazing effort considering he was using both knee's at the time to bash in the side of Ol Bulls face :)

WAR SMITH

First Grade
I train MMA and Bjj and there is no such thing as a Achilles Lock......... Pics or it never happened...

Stupid f**king reference to a sport that has 0 rellevence to RL or the supposed "Dog Act" seeing as Cam apparently used his knee to crush poor baileys Achilles Tendon.... f**kin amazing effort considering he was using both knee's at the time to bash in the side of Ol Bulls face :)

WAR SMITH

??????????????????
An achilles lock (also called an achilles hold or achilles squeeze or Ashi-Hishigi in judo) is a compression lock that involves pressing the achilles tendon into the back of the ankle or lower leg.

source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compression_lock

just saying

Bretto

Bench
??????????????????
An achilles lock (also called an achilles hold or achilles squeeze or Ashi-Hishigi in judo) is a compression lock that involves pressing the achilles tendon into the back of the ankle or lower leg.

source http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compression_lock

just saying

It's not called an Achilles lock anymore, infact I don't think it ever has been in the world of MMA. Maybe in some niche BJJ circle, but not main stream MMA. It's more so referred to as an ankle lock. Also similar to a toe hold.

Perce

Juniors
Did anyone see the way he dropped his knee into bailey's foot, causing Bailey to go off with an achilles injury? Watch it again if you don't believe me. Please someone end his season or
Better yet his career. He is the least sporting captain Australia has ever had in any sport.

I can't believe I bothered going back and checking the replay. 'Stranglers' - is that a reference to auto-erotic asphyxiation? Because surely you must get some weird sexual kick out of making a bullshit post like that. Please someone end Stranglers' season on this forum. Better yet his career.

(PS Bloody shame to see the big Bull's season end. He was trying his guts out when the Titans lost every week, and he never gets enough credit IMHO)

kbw

Bench
so what they may or may not have got this dog act wrong for Smith.
Doesn't excuse the rest they he blatantly gets away with.
The most protected grub I have seen in RL for years