What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

you proud of yourselves part 2

sykoticjem

Juniors
when did anyone ever imply this was adult match maker, I have a boyfriend. It was just a little something being called friendly we were being, that's what us nice dogs fans do.

RifRaf

Juniors
oneye1 said:
i WAS A PARRA FAN ONCE BUT i SAW THE LIGHT ;-) YOU PARRA twinkieS HAVE A LOT TO DO SO GO DO IT :arrow:

Typical Dogs fan turn coat, who changes what club they go for?? Only a weak disloyal untrustworthy Dog would do that... You make me sick!! Have "Dogs of War" take you out the back for one of his "special moments"....

Moffo

Referee
sykoticjem said:
Piss off.

Hey, not wanting to tell you what to do or anything (not even i would take my own advice most of the time!), but id just let these annoying posters go. If they get no rise out of anyone then they usually leave quickly

Cheers,
Moffo

sykoticjem

Juniors
Yeah I know, I just hate it how we get crap thrown at us for having a rep of being violent trouble makers or whatever and they just go on and on at us, like trying as hard as they can to provoke us or something. I mean, talk about double standards, it's ok for them but if a Dogs fan does it, then God forbid, gotta kick the Bulldogs out of the comp. It's utter bullshit! Leave us the f*** alone!

sykoticjem

Juniors
Yeah I know, I just hate it how we get crap thrown at us for having a rep of being violent trouble makers or whatever and they just go on and on at us, like trying as hard as they can to provoke us or something. I mean, talk about double standards, it's ok for them but if a Dogs fan does it, then God forbid, gotta kick the Bulldogs out of the comp. It's utter bullshit! Leave us the f*** alone! We can't help what the Bulldogs army does, we're not behind it so stop taking it out on us innocent people in this forum. Go to the friggin army at the next game and take it out on them personally.

Anonymous

Juniors
sykoticjem said:
Yeah I know, I just hate it how we get crap thrown at us for having a rep of being violent trouble makers or whatever and they just go on and on at us, like trying as hard as they can to provoke us or something. I mean, talk about double standards, it's ok for them but if a Dogs fan does it, then God forbid, gotta kick the Bulldogs out of the comp. It's utter bullsh*t! Leave us the f*** alone! We can't help what the Bulldogs army does, we're not behind it so stop taking it out on us innocent people in this forum. Go to the friggin army at the next game and take it out on them personally.
why would we do that? so we can get stabbed and gang bashed 15 on 1 by some filthy pieces of bulldog shit? no thanks. easy sollution - kick the dogs out of the comp

Maroubra Eel

Coach
sykoticjem said:
Yeah I know, I just hate it how we get crap thrown at us for having a rep of being violent trouble makers or whatever and they just go on and on at us, like trying as hard as they can to provoke us or something. I mean, talk about double standards, it's ok for them but if a Dogs fan does it, then God forbid, gotta kick the Bulldogs out of the comp. It's utter bullsh*t! Leave us the f*** alone!
Nobody here is really a bulldogs fan. Everybody knows they are all illiterate.

sykoticjem

Juniors
Right, third year uni student, graduating next year with a Bachelor of Education.....sure I'm illiterate. Go to ur own forum.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
EELectrocuted said:
sykoticjem said:
Yeah I know, I just hate it how we get crap thrown at us for having a rep of being violent trouble makers or whatever and they just go on and on at us, like trying as hard as they can to provoke us or something. I mean, talk about double standards, it's ok for them but if a Dogs fan does it, then God forbid, gotta kick the Bulldogs out of the comp. It's utter bullsh*t! Leave us the f*** alone! We can't help what the Bulldogs army does, we're not behind it so stop taking it out on us innocent people in this forum. Go to the friggin army at the next game and take it out on them personally.
why would we do that? so we can get stabbed and gang bashed 15 on 1 by some greasy lebanese? no thanks. easy sollution - kick the dogs out of the comp

Zero tolerence!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
sykoticjem said:
Right, third year uni student, graduating next year with a Bachelor of Education.....sure I'm illiterate. Go to ur own forum.

You don't need to be illiterate to go to Uni..........look at me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank god for spell check ;-)

sykoticjem

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
sykoticjem said:

You don't need to be illiterate to go to Uni..........look at me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah I totally agree with you there, you have to be literate to go. Not to be a smart ass just thought I'd correct you there.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
sykoticjem said:
Ron Jeremy said:
sykoticjem said:

Yeah I totally agree with you there, you have to be literate to go. Not to be a smart ass just thought I'd correct you there.

Yeah i know that's fine.......no disrespect taken ;-)

Anonymous

Juniors
:lol: the dogs fans are at it again! this time they hurled bottles at poor old david peachey! what an area canterbury is! oh i mean lebanon...or is it canterbury? cant tell these days. anyway you should all be put in front of a firing squad! i hope you all rot in hell

sykoticjem

Juniors
All I can say to you is that you're a worthless, racist, piece of shit c***! :x Get ur act together. To hope that upon people is just beyond low, to rot in hell? Honestly. We've done NOTHING to you!!!! You obviously have no concept on anything. I don't agree with what some Bulldogs can do, in fact I shake my head in disgrace and embaressment for my club, but it's people like you I hope they all gang up on and bash the shit out of one day. Well I'd feel differently if it actually happened but still, it's a sweet thought......

I just don't tolerate racism, not at all. As I said, go back to ur own forum. I know u won't as you love to set double standards and judge people through a computer. What a low life jerk u must be.

Anonymous

Juniors
WOOF WOOOF WOOOOF BARK BARK BARK SICK THAT PARRA twinkie BOY GO GET HIM :x SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK HIM ;-) UP THE MIGHTY DOGIES

Latest posts