What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You think our reffing is bad?

blaza88z

Coach
A League grand final, 1-1, 94th minute

Berisha takes a dive in the box, penalty awarded, Brisbane win the comp.

:lol:

Clifferd

Coach
And this is isn't the first time it's happened in soccer either.

Absolute disgraceful call and Berisha should be banned for life

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
Wasn't a dive. He just had an air swing and fell over. He's a cheating merkin of the highest order for pleading for a penalty though.

user_nat

Coach
Dive or no dive, it was a terrible call.

NRL ref would have put the whistle away a few minutes earlier, which isn't necessarily a good thing.

redvwhite

Juniors
lol "it wasn't a dive?"

Are you for real. That Berisha did everything to get the penalty without being touched and celebrated the penalty more than he did the penalty goal.

That was disgusting.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
He was fouled. Got kicked in the left leg, was knocked off balance but carried on regardless, had an air swing. Not saying I would've called it though.

nqboy

First Grade
A League grand final, 1-1, 94th minute

Berisha takes a dive in the box, penalty awarded, Brisbane win the comp.

Watch it again, D*ckhead. His left foot was contacted as he lined up to shoot. Penalty every time, that's the rules. But couldn't expect a feeble intellect like yours to pick that up.

cleary89

Coach
hahahaha the celebration when he got the penalty. I don't watch soccer, but just checking highlights after my facebook exploded with people saying they want to kill berisha.

blaza88z

Coach
Watch it again, D*ckhead. His left foot was contacted as he lined up to shoot. Penalty every time, that's the rules. But couldn't expect a feeble intellect like yours to pick that up.

look mate, I know no team from your region has won anything of note in quite a long time, I can fully understand you jumping ship and jumping on the bandwagon of teams represented in the capital city of QLD.

the majority of us believe it was either a poor decision or a dive, anyway there's no point debating the actual incident on an NRL forum, no one cares enough to read it.. I was just pointing out that our game isn't the only sport with joke-like decisions

jonno_knights

Juniors
Didnt even know there was an A-League Grand Final on until it was mention during ABC's radio coverage of CvC this arvo that it was 0-0 at the 11th minute mark.

I thought there season was over when Tinkler pulled the plug, until I read an article saying Sage might do the same once his team is finished their finals campaign.

Didnt the FFA say at the time of the 2006 WC qualifications Soccer would be Australia's Number one sport by now?