What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You think our reffing is bad?

langpark

First Grade
Did someone tell you that since you didn't watch it?

This is just like how you bang on about what the quality of the a league is but at the same time say you don't watch it.

It's ok to admit you do TT.
it's called youtube my friend. Two minute highlights video was more than enough A-League dose for me this season.

It was a dive by the dirty albanian, and the fact that he celebrated it like he did makes me sick.

The roar players were also idiots for the way they carried on when that perth player got sent off, one pointed him to the sheds and the other pushed him. Should have been an insant yellow each.

Anyway, that's enough a-league for me to last a few more years now...

Mong

Post Whore
It wasn't a dive, watch it again, he stands on the side of the ball with his left foot which is why he falls over.

The ref f**ked that up and that was all there is to it

Mong

Post Whore
Common sense tells you that stepping on the side of the ball, swinigng and missing and falling over in that motion is not a dive.

Not even close.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
581184_373431452708447_373389049379354_1172546_1233449782_n.jpg

Karl

Juniors
I just watched the video replays - the last tackle took his leg out. It's not clear on all the angles but it is plain as day on a couple. It was a fair penalty. He appealed for it because he knew he'd been taken out. He celebrated cause he knew what it meant. A lot of pressure in front of the goal and one guy got a bit too desperate.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Common sense tells you that stepping on the side of the ball, swinigng and missing and falling over in that motion is not a dive.

Not even close.

running around like a prick after being awarded the penalty sure doesn't help the cause.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Were you drunk?

He appears to stand on the ball with his left foot, i cant see this contact you are talking about.

FWIW I was just watching the highlights (Sky Sport in NZ has a channel where they just keep repeating 30 minute highlights packages for different sports over and over) of the game and at the end they had a segment from that Fox A-League show which I guess must have run later in the week.

The hosts/commentators went through all different camera angles and got all that 3D technology that they use out (whatever it's called) and showed the foul and Berisha's ensuing stumble (because of the contact with his left leg) pretty clearly. They then both agreed/apologised for getting it so wrong during the call because there was a clear foul there.

Surprised no-one has mentioned it here but it was pretty clear-cut. I guess people just like to keep the illusion of controversy alive.

Mong

Post Whore
I haven't yet seen that footage, if it takes all that tech to see it then it's a wonder the ref was able to.

Even if that is 100% correct, it appears he was still off side.

Then again, who cares, we are champions.. again :)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't yet seen that footage, if it takes all that tech to see it then it's a wonder the ref was able to.

Even if that is 100% correct, it appears he was still off side.

Then again, who cares, we are champions.. again :)

we ?

who do you play for Moffo ?

Mong

Post Whore
Interesting.

From the spurs forum

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II
Views: 12,463
Posted By Twizzle
icon1.gif
Re: Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

on current form we couldn't even beat the Mariners

Posted By Twizzle
icon1.gif

all depends where we finish

Posted By Twizzle
icon1.gif

we only played 2 days ago so he was resting a few blokes

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II Views: 12,463
Posted By Twizzle
icon1.gif

reasonable result nil all at the Bridge, still cant score goals though, we desperately need strikers

9 to go and all pretty much in the bottom half of the table which used to be the ones we lose

etc etc etc

Latest posts