What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You think our reffing is bad?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

I love how people heroically defend clear errors.

f**k the penalty conjecture, Berisha was offside when the ball was passed to him. Farcical.

Mong

Post Whore
Glory got an off side goal last week. They can hardly complain about that aspect.

Ron Swanson

Juniors

I love how people heroically defend clear errors.

f**k the penalty conjecture, Berisha was offside when the ball was passed to him. Farcical.

I bet you're one of those people who are convinced the Roar wouldn't have beaten the Mariners 5-2 in the Semi-final if they hadn't of got an offside goal.

Timmah

Staff member
Glory got an off side goal last week. They can hardly complain about that aspect.

As did your mob the week before... and a handball penalty missed by the referee.

But as you say, "it all evens out" LOL.

Timmah

Staff member
....except for the kick to the left leg. It's right there on the tape. Obviously you're unaware because you don't watch it.
Except the Berisha was offside when the ball was passed to him...
I bet you're one of those people who are convinced the Roar wouldn't have beaten the Mariners 5-2 in the Semi-final if they hadn't of got an offside goal.
We'll never know

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Except the Berisha was offside when the ball was passed to him...

Well, yeah. That wasn't raised at the time but it certainly looks that way.

Went back and watched the replay of the foul again and yep, Berisha still gets kicked in the left foot/ lower leg which causes him to stumble, plant awkwardly on the side of his left foot and have an air swing. I dunno how people can properly watch that replay and not see this.

Ron Swanson

Juniors
The cream always rise to the top. Brisbane would've beaten the Glory in extra time because of their greatness so I don't know why anyone particularly cares.

Berisha has become an overnight hero, the A-League gets everyone talking about the comp a few hrs longer than they normally would, the FFA continue to look hilariously inept at running a professional competition. Nobody loses out.

roboshark

Coach
The cream always rise to the top. Brisbane would've beaten the Glory in extra time because of their greatness so I don't know why anyone particularly cares.

Berisha has become an overnight hero, the A-League gets everyone talking about the comp a few hrs longer than they normally would, the FFA continue to look hilariously inept at running a professional competition. Nobody loses out.
Well the FFA are inept. The rest is dodgy

nqboy

First Grade
A League grand final, 1-1, 94th minute

Berisha takes a dive in the box, penalty awarded, Brisbane win the comp.

Wrong. As I said, watch it again di*ckhead and maybe this time you will see the contact. No Dive. You're just wrong on so many counts.

the majority of us believe it was either a poor decision or a dive, anyway there's no point debating the actual incident on an NRL forum, no one cares enough to read it.. I was just pointing out that our game isn't the only sport with joke-like decisions
The majority of you are wrong is what you mean. You won't find me defending joke decisions in soccer, it is farcical at times but that one was right so your point was poorly made. You can admit your error or remain a fool, entirely up to you.

blaza88z

Coach
Wrong. As I said, watch it again di*ckhead and maybe this time you will see the contact. No Dive. You're just wrong on so many counts.

The majority of you are wrong is what you mean. You won't find me defending joke decisions in soccer, it is farcical at times but that one was right so your point was poorly made. You can admit your error or remain a fool, entirely up to you.

excellent, so fk off and crawl back into the hole you came out of you senile piece of vermin

Mong

Post Whore
As did your mob the week before... and a handball penalty missed by the referee.

But as you say, "it all evens out" LOL.

It does Timmah, there were several bad penalty calls against the roar during the year, the worst one was an opposition player pushing a roar player into over and into another opposition player and then getting a penalty for it.

Bad timing for Perth but the roar got a dodgy one back.

Mong

Post Whore
Lmao you f**king nuffy there was no contact

Did someone tell you that since you didn't watch it?

This is just like how you bang on about what the quality of the a league is but at the same time say you don't watch it.

It's ok to admit you do TT.

Mong

Post Whore
Well, yeah. That wasn't raised at the time but it certainly looks that way.

Went back and watched the replay of the foul again and yep, Berisha still gets kicked in the left foot/ lower leg which causes him to stumble, plant awkwardly on the side of his left foot and have an air swing. I dunno how people can properly watch that replay and not see this.

Were you drunk?

He appears to stand on the ball with his left foot, i cant see this contact you are talking about.