What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your "if I won lotto, I'd do.........."

Apey

Staff member
Travel the world - everywhere I've wanted to go whenever I like
Buy a large property for copious amounts of labradors to run around in
I've always liked architecture so I'd want to customise the hell out of the house aka play the only part of the Sims that ever mattered irl.

Danish

Referee
If I won the lotto?

First, I'd laugh at all your miniscule lottto wins since the NYC lotto is generally around the $250 million mark.....

Second, I would buy a house. Nevermind about the details of the people house, the important thing is I would also buy the house next door, bulldoze it, and build a 2 storey garage for my vehicles (with secret basement level for my ultra expensive ones).

Third, I'd start a company with the sole purpose of becoming a major sponsor of the roosters.

Fourth, I would travel. I'd spend 6 months of the year living in Oz, 3 months living in the US, and the other 3 months spent roaming the planet.

Some definite destinations would be Antarctica and the Arctic circle, all through South America (particularly Peru and the Amazon), and I would also climb Everest.

Last, I would take $50 million out of the lotto winnings, and start a charity. Sounds gay I know but I feel like if I won that amount of money I should at least aim to do some good with it. Something I've often thought would be cool would be paying for cochlear implants for kids whose families can't afford them

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd buy Leichhardt Oval, fix the existing stands so that can be used, Install a permanent big screen on the hill and on weekends when no games are played there, play old footy games on the screen and everyone can sit on the field.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I'd buy the Warriors. Then I'd buy the Storm. The. I'd move the entire Storm setup to the Warriors. And they probably still wouldn't make the 8, but I'd've f**ked the Storm over so it'd still be worth it.

___

Juniors
Ok so first and foremost invest so the money is pretty much never ending.

Then explore Europe (not tour it). See all the cities and even little villages and island that weren't on a map before google earth came along. Come back home for a few months. Then go out and explore a different region - Asia. Then North America. Central and South America. The Middle East.

I'll skip Africa.

Then I'll buy a fast car. I don't know exactly which one, but something new, something rare, something fast. Go to NT and flog it as fast as it can go (on the no speed limits road).

Life lived!

gUt

Coach
Lots of land.
Travel
Build a recording studio in my house
Ditto a library.
Sort my family out financially

Life's Good

Coach
I would buy this website and than ban every member on here except me,i would than log on and have conversations with myself cos im the only person in the world who knows anything about Rugby League.
You arent really good at choosing a user name though so that would be an interesting debate between yourself. A rather large debate. A mass debate perhaps??

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Imo you could do that without winning lotto

You could but it's still outside the means of most people just due to the time off and amount of travel needed, especially if you're not limiting it to Europe. I'm hoping to do a euro trip next year to catch at least a couple of them.