What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your preferred GF match-up?

POPEYE

Coach
Storm/Cowboys please.

Either way, the Storm have been the best team all year and deserve to win.

Yeah but they lost a gf more recently than the warriors so like, in your face!
Melbourne don't need to win gf's . . . #1 team this century so far

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
You're not much of a purist ol mite, certainly not like me; the roosters have the most shields this century and so are the #1 team.

POPEYE

Coach
You're not much of a purist ol mite, certainly not like me; the roosters have the most shields this century and so are the #1 team.
As far as I'm concerned Melbourne have 2 more Shields than the Roosters but it's not Shields and gf's that count old mate . . . it's how Melbourne's contemporaries recognize them that matters

WaznTheGreat

Referee
GF is nothing without Parra,we have the most fans and also would have the most people tune in hoping to see a famous Parra choke,everyone wants to watch Parra in some form.

mistertaylor

Juniors
1st vs 8th. My #1 team (NQ) vs my #2 team. The unstoppable juggernaut vs the team that just won't die.

Next Sunday is gonna be a far king cracker! C'mon Cowboys!!!!

Knightmare

Coach
This has 1998 written all over it...with the Storm being the Broncos and the Cowboys being the underdogs who fought their way into contention...

If only the result is different next week...

Latest posts