What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your preferred GF match-up?

beave

Coach
Not sure i caught that

Ben Hunt could say the same thing......

ZZYzvoj59_L7EFPPxlxubRGvLh6yfnS3B_gFVphH85raXZl8W-h3phTdJ9iELMpqb-vuqLfyL0hfjUec6JiEq19t8TwrjBPHUT4=w320-h180-nc

flippikat

Bench
Broncos v Cowboys for me.

They tend to put on great games whenever they clash, you've got the Queensland rivalry right there.. not a fan of the wrestle of Melbourne, and the wife would be pissed if the Roosters even make the Grand Final.

I'm hoping the Cowboys win, as it's as close to a fairytale as we have now... well, apart from maybe Benji Marshall playing a blinder to steer the Broncos home.

To be honest though, it's not an especially inspiring final 4.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
According to channel 9 we're one game away from an all QLD grand final.

Can't fault that math so...

Broncos v Cowboys it is.

ed-grimley

Bench
There seems to be a distinct lack of hype with the absence of a genuine fairy-tale team, such as Souths, NQ and the Sharks in the last three GFs.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I know, i want...

Broncos to beat Rooster!!!

Broncos are a boring team to see win, but it is occasionally necesary for the big guys to take home the trophy. This finals series is already shit, so might as well get it out of the way this year.

Then, Broncs-Cows is already a rivalry. Rooster could do with more emotion in their match-up.

Latest posts