What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Saturday Night

my saturday night went to the pub with a heap of mates got f***in pist as.Then on the way to the next pub me and a mate got kickeed off the bus 4 drinking and uniproprate langage and spent the next hour walkin b4 we got a ride. but it was a good night had a few laughs cant remember a space of about 4 hours so thats always good.

aye?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Sounds like I'm in good company here!!!

Although I'd prefer the ol' JD n coke after a couple of thirst quenching ales..

has anyone tried frangellico....its the ferkin best of all the shots that you can drink.

cheese

Bench
teds are cheaper than veebs these days at my local ........for a stock standard bottled beer, i reckon they're tops. Way better than tooheys other pathetic product, new.

carcharias

Immortal
Way better than tooheys other pathetic product, new.
Ive drank beer all over the world ....ie seedy bars in Niarobi Kenya , Hotel lobby's in L.A , German pubs in Offenbach, Chibuku in Malawi , Caffery's in London , canal water ( Heineken)in Amsterdam, Fiji Bitter , Bintang at the Sari........you name it.
Hell !Ive even tried to invent my own on numerous occasions with varying degree's of success.
As far as I'm concerned for taste and value for money nothing beats ice cold wide mouth cans of Tooheys new in a coldie holder.
Hey call me a barbarian but I can't deny my natural desires.

cheese

Bench
My stepbrother-inlaw had a slab of new cans the other day and we were neckin 'em whilst playing a bit of backyard cricket.

It was 30+ degrees, and after two sips they turned into cans of luke warm metho.

so yup ....you're a barbarian :lol:

carcharias

Immortal
My stepbrother-inlaw had a slab of new cans the other day and we were neckin 'em whilst playing a bit of backyard cricket.

It was 30+ degrees, and after two sips they turned into cans of luke warm metho.
I hope you pressed on regardless...?

cheese

Bench
carcharias said:

I hope you pressed on regardless...?

of course 8) .......even metho can taste good after a couple

beerboy

Juniors
Salmon said:
New tastes so much better out of a stubby than a tinny.
everything does
New is the best tinny ive had though, when there cold its not too bad
XXXX went ok in the GC

carcharias

Immortal
ok speaking of beer I remember reading something about that beer called "Becks" and the slogan was ............wait for it......
" You dont have to be Posh to swallow Becks"
and you wonder why I stick to the basic's.

Macca

Coach
It's funny how people get tribal about beer isn't it

My bro in law won't drink anything but VB. He hates Toohey's. Absolutley loathes filtered beer.

Now I can drink any beer that's available, but I guess my favourite is Hahn Premium. Just so crisp.

As for overseas beers, I like Tiger from Singapore and throughout Asia I won't drink anything else. In America or the middle-east it has to be MGD, it's they only one that comes close to an Aussie beer. In Europe I drink Heiniken. But I have had some of the doggiest beers you are likely to find in the world simply because there was no alternative. In remote places in India or the Phillipines, where the brand beers are non existant you still have that thirst to quench. Next morning is interesting though. They eye of a needle get's a work out. :D

Quint

Juniors
Well I like NEW(Surprise! :shock: )
But If I feel like treating myself I grab some James Squire Amber Ale.Mmmmmm
It's nice sitting at the Mo having acouple over looking the water.....
I'm Off to Miranda RSL Irish Pub for a few pints this arvo,so I should be back on here later tonight talking dribble.... :lol: