What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zabeel

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Pretty sure they paid 700k for him, there is another Zabeel running in the 1400m trained by Freedman ran a pretty good 5th on debut you would think the extra 200m and big track should suit him.

My Filly is heading back for her 2nd pre training prep on monday. Hopefully she gets a run to two in the spring.

True that,ran home late behind Pressing,they scratched Pressing from the same race today unfortunately,Pressing was brilliant on debut winning and is by old mate Sebring

WaznTheGreat

Referee
My Filly is heading back for her 2nd pre training prep on monday. Hopefully she gets a run to two in the spring.

Oaks/Caulfield Cup/Melb Cup/Cox Plate all in the same prep,she's got dis

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Oaks/Caulfield Cup/Melb Cup/Cox Plate all in the same prep,she's got dis
:lol: I'll be happy with A Donald maiden.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
First race at Flemington today produced another Sebring winner at nice odds,breed Sebring with a sheep and it would still win a Cox Plate

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The mighty Zabeel brought up his 150th stakes winner today with Rezoned winning in SA, he following that up with 151 with Zephron winning in Sydney. Juicy odds to which will keep me out of the poor house :cool:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Starspangledbanner sired his first winner with his first ever runner last night in the UK,a 2 year old called Moonraker.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
:( f**king streama. Great mare but, i think Leebaz will get one down the track there is not much around in the WFA ranks atm.

So true,this Euro plodder Junoob not far away from winning a WFA group one race YIKES

The great So You Think needs to breed some middle distance champions

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Starspangledbanner sired his first winner with his first ever runner last night in the UK,a 2 year old called Moonraker.

Starspangledbanner had another winner in the UK just moments ago,2 yo colt called "The Wow Signal"

It won by 9 lengths

2 runners for 2 winners,not bad for a horse with fertility problems

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Starspangledbanner had another winner in the UK just moments ago,2 yo colt called "The Wow Signal"

It won by 9 lengths

2 runners for 2 winners,not bad for a horse with fertility problems
Rosemont Stud must be doing cartwheels.