What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax

Stormy36

Juniors
The guy is supreme in the air.

His first game at centre this year, and has been equally powerful rucking it out.

Cannot wait to see Moses kicking it astutely to a 1 on 1 contest for Lomax
I actually think Dylan's kicks from first receiver from the left will be more of a weapon. He lands alot of kicks from that 10-20 metre mark on the spot

King-Gutho94

Coach
Zac must be thinking WTF have I done.

Not only has he taken a 170k a year paycut

He will have to play under a bald headed muppet that has no idea in BA

When he could have stayed in Wollongong under a premiership winner In Flanagan who knows what it takes to win premierships

And just bleeds a winning mentality.

Chipmunk

Coach
Zac must be thinking WTF have I done.

Not only has he taken a 170k a year paycut

He will have to play under a bald headed muppet that has no idea in BA

When he could have stayed in Wollongong under a premiership winner In Flanagan who knows what it takes to win premierships

And just bleeds a winning mentality.
He'll be gone by the time Lomax arrives.

I said 4 weeks ago when Moses got injured that there was an outside chance he will never play another game with BA has coach. I'm still not convinced that isn't at least a possibility at this present time.

King-Gutho94

Coach
He'll be gone by the time Lomax arrives.

I said 4 weeks ago when Moses got injured that there was an outside chance he will never play another game with BA has coach. I'm still not convinced that isn't at least a possibility at this present time.
I remember that and as I said after the Canberra game you were shot down for it.

You were 100% spot on this team has no spine and ticker.

How on earth we got to the 2022 GF with the odds we had to endure in Townsville has me deadset dumbfounded.

It's one performance in 38 years that Parra actually showed anything that looked like a premiership winning side.

Chipmunk

Coach
I remember that and as I said after the Canberra game you were shot down for it.

You were 100% spot on this team has no spine and ticker.

How on earth we got to the 2022 GF with the odds we had to endure in Townsville has me deadset dumbfounded.

It's one performance in 38 years that Parra actually showed anything that looked like a premiership winning side.
It's disappointing, but as I posted elsewhere I felt we were a house of cards this season, and it was only going to take one injury to Moses, Gutho or RCG and we'd be in trouble.

The issue we have is that one of those is out, one is clearly playing busted, and the other appears to likely be grieving and probably shouldn't be playing.

Brad was just shell shocked, but I think he was very honest about it.

I don’t think zac would have saved the day tbh, too many players in disarray.

Some kind of emergency board meeting should be held to make it look like somethings happening.

Brad is not getting through to the holiday makers in the side.

I propose he sets up a locker room, buys some candles, turns off the lights and gets the boys in for a rigged ouija board truth session.

Stan jurd can make grunting noises and banging from a locked cupboard.

The “thing from the other side “ can spell out the names of the loafers through medium Brad.

Brad slaps on special make up, so his head starts glowing on the dark when he’s “possessed”

Thereafter “Haunt” the lazy ones by moving their crap around the lockers etc secretly for the balance of the season except when they lift.

Last edited: