What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD8 V Cowboys 1300 Smiles Stadium

TheParraboy

Staff member
Should be 18-14 at halftime

Id take that after the first 20 min

Pauli Pauli and Lussick massive impact for mine

Anyones game though

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Pauli Pauli is a beast, the last few matches he has shown us over the hill Fui is.

Game on moles!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Yep I'll definitely take that..

True to his word, BA did tell us we would fight every game, last year it would of been 36 nil halftime.

Avenger

Immortal
Pauli, Gower and Lussick have been great. We can take them if we keep patient and play percentage football.

a half of 2 halves if that's a thing. decision to take the penalty is odd but could help us later.

I think it was a fair call. There was only 20 seconds left, and it was in a good kicking position for a right footer. The cows would have basically held the tackled player down for as long as they liked if we'd gone for the try.

Forty20

First Grade
Geez it is frustrating to see teams so willing to repeatedly concede borderline professional foul/penalties on their line safe in the knowledge that the refs won't bin them.

Our bench rotation smashed theirs but we will have to lift massively when Scott comes back as he pillaged our ruck in the opening 20min.

Good reply from our team after getting blown away early on.

Last edited:

Forty20

First Grade
I think it was a fair call. There was only 20 seconds left, and it was in a good kicking position for a right footer. The cows would have basically held the tackled player down for as long as they liked if we'd gone for the try.

I agree Baz, the two was definitely the best option with the time left on the clock.

Latest posts