What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Konrad Hurrell Sex Tape

Charlie124

First Grade
Didn't realise he was driving and filming at the time, not the smartest idea. But as for copping some mouth work, is this really newsworthy?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
In the same way that Princess Fergie was giving financial advice to John Bryan, all the way back in the early 90s?

[Late Show reference]

Don't forget the accompanying book. The Joy Of Financial Advice. There was a good diagram of negative gearing too.

Hench

Juniors
Was the Kate Ritchie sex tape with Stuart Webb?

:? I had never heard about it until this thread.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
The headline and outrage is probably the only thing that's actually offensive and insulting to women, I'd wager.

Who are the NRL and these largely all-male media f**kwits to presume they know what offends women? Doyle and the media are basically saying that they believe women are immature, reactive, hysterical morons.

Embarrassing how prehistoric and sexist the NRL and journos in Australia are. They must live in the 1950's or something

I just wonder how many of us knew it was Women in League Round till this was brought up?

If it was such an important round, why wasnt it talked about it a few weeks ago?

goodplayer

Juniors
It's an absolute nothing story. Everybody consented, the woman has no problem with it. End of story.

And how about next time a sex tape is released people interview everyone involved BEFORE it's turned into a big deal.
he was driving a car . a killing machine

An nrl player putting a video of himself getting blown by a well known nz actress while driving isn't news ?
yes it is

Kudos Konrad.

The confected outrage here is laughable.

What the &^%$ has this to do with the Woman in League round? Seriously. Woman can't give blow jobs now and guys aren't suppose to brag about them? Give me a break.

Chook.
do it while parked , you digg dude. not while driving ;-)

My main issue is as a Warriors supporter, that this guy is about the most immature, unprofessional player running around in the comp.

That's akin to having the best moustache in Mexico - no mean feat.

I don't care who's humming on him, that's his business. But to be so brainless to send it to anyone on social media, whatever happened...real dumb. And turning up 10kgs overweight to pre-season is just pure laziness.

This guy is either going to take years to become a decent pro or he's going to end up in another code or overseas. Would be a big waste of ability.
an attention haul ;-) lost licence for being a moron

Who really cares? I can?t be bothered reading the history of this story but as long as it was consensual what is the problem?

Who leaked the tape? If it was Konrad who did than that makes him exceedingly stupid but other than that it isn?t crime of the century material.
his driving a car , not parked ;-)

The only thing which should happen is a Dave Smith high fiving Konrad. It might do him some good to copy Konrad lol.[/QUOTE driving ok , get your bogan head read idiot

Didn't realise he was driving and filming at the time, not the smartest idea. But as for copping some mouth work, is this really newsworthy?
how many roadrules has he broke ?:oops:

BunniesMan

Immortal
he was driving a car . a killing machine

yes it is

do it while parked , you digg dude. not while driving ;-)

an attention haul ;-) lost licence for being a moron

his driving a car , not parked ;-)

how many roadrules has he broke ?:oops:

Would there be this level of outrage if he was driving 120 in a 100 zone? No. Was there this level of bitching when several different blokes got caught driving over the blood alcohol limit? No. It has nothing to do with any driving offense that may or may not have occurred and everything to do with prudes getting hysterical about sex. Pure media beatup.

Also, I wouldn't say no to a bj from that hot cougar whether I was driving or not.

ceagle

Bench
Would there be this level of outrage if he was driving 120 in a 100 zone? No. Was there this level of bitching when several different blokes got caught driving over the blood alcohol limit? No. It has nothing to do with any driving offense that may or may not have occurred and everything to do with prudes getting hysterical about sex. Pure media beatup.

Also, I wouldn't say no to a bj from that hot cougar whether I was driving or not.
Well you've got dreams for that BM

goodplayer

Juniors

would the video been released into social media if there was an accident ?:roll:

you cannot condone this driving behavior by anyone. let alone a high profile nrl player. that sends the video on social media / this guy is acting like a brain dead moron ok
park the car for funk sake :sarcasm:
hurro the hero of potato heads

goodplayer

Juniors
Non story but seeing it involves an NRL player, its front page news. Theyre both consenting adults, they can do whatever the f**k they like.

#codeincrisis

but not while driving ok moron :roll:

park the f**king car . understand . no danger to anyone on the road

you dig dude :sarcasm:

another poster said mother round . oooo ok

who let the basement door open ?

its womens round

not daddys. uncles, aunties, cussies round :sarcasm:

Latest posts