What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD15: Parramata Eels Vs Storm AAMI Park 2pm 22/6/14

SDM

First Grade
It looked a try, but payback for Inglis and Hodges dodgy series sealing tries of the last couple of years.

He didn't regather that ball.

Hopefully with 4 days off and plenty of fluids HaHa will be good to go. If Hoppa misses out then Morgs will cover adequately.

Utey

Coach
No try. Clearly lost it and didn't regather control before he fell on it

Good news about Hoppa, looked like he copped a stinger.

Glen

Bench
Anyone sitting in the Eels away bay for this game?

Having trouble dragging any of my douche AFL fan mates along with me

billy-girl

Juniors
Where is the Eels bay? Was just planning getting general admission tickets, but it would be good to find some other Eels fans to join our little band.

Glen

Bench
Looking at ticketek it's just one bay right in the corner, might not be the best seats though

billy-girl

Juniors
Bugger it then, we'll take the general tickets and find some people wearing the right colours. The big dilemma has been whether to wear the Eels gear or the Blues stuff ;-)

beagle

Juniors
I'm flying down for the game, got tickets in the Western Stand. Taking some cousins who live in Melbourne who have never been to an NRL game. Hopefully the notoriously shitty Melbourne weather isn't quite as shitty on Sunday.

Gronk

Staff member
Storm v Eels
Storm: No post-Origin injury disaster for the Storm this time around, with Cameron Smith, Billy Slater and Ryan Hoffman all set to play this weekend.
Eels: Ryan Morgan will replace Will Hopoate in the centres after Hopoate picked up a shoulder injury in Origin II. Jarryd Hayne is on track to back up from Origin despite struggling with an illness on Wednesday.
http://www.nrl.com/late-mail-round-15/tabid/10874/newsid/79556/default.aspx

oldmancraigy

Coach
I reckon if Hayne had've diarrhoea'd on one of the maroons early in SoO, it would have resulted in plenty of linebreaks later on for him.

Perhaps a tactic he could employ against the Storm?

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I reckon if Hayne had've diarrhoea'd on one of the maroons early in SoO, it would have resulted in plenty of linebreaks later on for him.

Perhaps a tactic he could employ against the Storm?

Would a player have to go off if this did happen? Or would the trainer run on with a towel and clean him off? Would there be health issues?

Eelogical

Referee
After due deliberation I have concurred that the result this forthcoming sunday will be considerably closer than the Eels last sojourn south to the antipodes.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So what are our chances tomorrow? Slater is rumoured to be out and hoppa/hayne should play, so if this was a home game we would favourites but can we perform down there?