What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD15: Parramata Eels Vs Storm AAMI Park 2pm 22/6/14

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
A win tomorrow will put us in the top 6 and 4 points clear of 9th spot. Big game, then we have knights at home followed by the bye.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
A win tomorrow will put us in the top 6 and 4 points clear of 9th spot. Big game, then we have knights at home followed by the bye.

Agreed. It would also be nice to win away from home again.

Really looking forward to this one.

#FireUpMerkins

There aren't too many results today that would surprise me, to be honest. Even without Cooper Gronk the Storm will be a tough proposition, and are hard to chase down if they get a lead.

hindy111

Post Whore
Melbourne the warriors and cowboys are only team who can push for top 8.Cowboys have a tough run and injuries.Doubt they do it. Melbourne and NZ are the biggest threats.If we are too pick any team to beat its those two.Like a 4 point win really.
Only the tiger and parra mat drop out of 8.The rest are going too well.
I also think you need 32 points to make the top 8 this year.
I will go as far as saying as if Melbourne win this they take our spot in the top 8.Them and the warriors wont lose to many games for the rest of the year.Favourable draws.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Unbelievable the wife said I can stay home and watch the footy while she takes the kids to our nieces birthday!!!

strider

Post Whore
she doesn't want you eating all the fairy bread and red frogs and getting a sugar high

phantom eel

First Grade

TheParraboy

Staff member
Unbelievable the wife said I can stay home and watch the footy while she takes the kids to our nieces birthday!!!

images

Latest posts