What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXIX - Honouring Mork from Ork - RIP Robin Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I moved AG's random spam thread into the Superthread. It's of a similar standard to the usual level of conversation in here. :crazy:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
startup meeting with the subby im looking after soon, finally get to go outside and play in a fortnight

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
muzby must be now blocked for 24 hours, jerk!

that would be handy, actually..

i have an assignment to finish tonight as it's due saturday and i'm busy tomorrow and friday nights..

and as much as i tell myself to knuckle down and study, at some point lord procrastinator will crash through my front door riding his giant clown crab spider and encourage me to head onto LU "for just 5 minutes" and then 5 hours later i'll realise i'm still baiting souths fans..

if i can't log on, i can't waste time...

Dani

Immortal
I feel I spend about 70% of my day cleaning up after the old manager in my store. Today it was all the faulty stock to be destroyed

I now have 78 pages of transfers to go through from the past 6 months because I can't tell what's been written up and what hasn't.

Urge to kill, rising. Why is it so hard to label stuff?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
have to love the sheer non-thinking by some people..

can anyone pick what may be insensitive / wrong about the following movie poster

tmnt_september_11.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
if we're being honest, i'm not really a 22 year old blonde girl looking for a good time..

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So...................................Primus have a new CD

What's so special about that you may ask?

Its called Primus and the Chocolate Factory.

The title track is a cover from the movie Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory original soundractk, not to be out done they also have planted golden casket tickets inside some of the CD covers, tickets to their up coming concerts

And if that ain't enough, they have also released a Primus Chocolate Bar.

Legendary band.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Not my fault you wanted a bigger e-dick and became a mod...

Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them.

I did not ask to be made a mod. I was needed and I answered the call. I'm not the moderator this forum deserves, but I'm the one it needs right now.

have to love the sheer non-thinking by some people..

can anyone pick what may be insensitive / wrong about the following movie poster

It's directed by Michael Bay?

That thread > Any of the last 20 odd superthreads if we're being honest

Probably right. Although there has still been a large amount of BF derpage.

So...................................Primus have a new CD

What's so special about that you may ask?

Its called Primus and the Chocolate Factory.

The title track is a cover from the movie Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory original soundractk, not to be out done they also have planted golden casket tickets inside some of the CD covers, tickets to their up coming concerts

And if that ain't enough, they have also released a Primus Chocolate Bar.

Legendary band.

The prize is a ticket to a Primus show? Aren't they, like, $5 at most?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
will only think it's a good gimmick by primus if during the concert a giant clear pipe appears that sucks up a fat person from the crowd..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts