What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | R5 | Fri 4pm | CBY 17-18 SOU | ANZ

Round 5: Bulldogs v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
I think the penalty decision was technically correct but why I wish it wasn't given is because the refs only had a chance to look at it because of Grahams sportsmanship. I would hate it if from this players are taught to stop looking out for hurt opposition players in case they give away apenalty because of it.

Raiderdave

First Grade
2 words

Dangerous contact

Intent is not an issue here.
Correct decision

Better team lost
The dogs were all over souths except the score board.

insert.pause

First Grade
Exactly

Im astounded commentators are ignorant to our games rules

It used to be where the ball landed regardless
They changed it about 15 years ago...:roll:

There will be people now claiming the refs made the rule up on the spot because Gus is ignorant of it.

BranVan3000

Coach
I think the penalty decision was technically correct but why I wish it wasn't given is because the refs only had a chance to look at it because of Grahams sportsmanship. I would hate it if from this players are taught to stop looking out for hurt opposition players in case they give away apenalty because of it.

Bullshit. They had a chance to look at it because he BROKE Reynolds leg

And it looked f**king awful. It bent inwards

I haven't see a leg injury look like that since Yow Yeh. If it's that extreme it is career ending

Yet you're all crying about refereeing

skeepe

Immortal
Put it this way, if Graham charges at the ball and hits Reynolds square in the face with an elbow is it not a penalty because he didn't mean to because he was only going for the ball? He hit the kickers legs, it's a penalty whether he intended to do it or not, it's his responsibility not to.

Tough way to lose and real shame to end the game that way.

Graham needs to pull his head in, the way he screams and swears at refs is immature and embarrassing and sends a message to his players to do the same, hence why Klemmer ended up in the bin.

100% correct. Graham should have gone as well.

lockyno1

Post Whore
People have to realise how dangerous that rubbish is. Reynolds better not have done his knee otherwise Granham could get a holiday. Unitentional or not you don't dive at someone's legs while kicking!

nrlnrl

First Grade
did anything happen in the last 65 minutes ? I switched off because Phil Gould said it was all over

some11

Referee
Bullshit. They had a chance to look at it because he BROKE Reynolds leg

And it looked f**king awful. It bent inwards

I haven't see a leg injury look like that since Yow Yeh. If it's that extreme it is career ending

Yet you're all crying about refereeing

Oh come off it you bloody girl.

elyod138

Bench
The penalty was correct, dangerous contact was made, it doesn't matter if it was an accident or not.

Souths should have been penalised for taking out Morris in the short kickoff.

Latest posts