What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

david klemmer

legend

Coach
Klemmer was close to if not our best forward last night. We need more of his aggression IMO unlike Fifita, who was a disgrace.

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
Klemmer did ok last night. Fifita had one good run from memory and was useless apart from that. Did Josh Jackson even play? I can't remember him doing anything useful.

Woods and Tamou I thought were both alright.

Liddell

Juniors
disagree.. plenty of penalties in the game.. one more doesn't change momentum..

it was the all in push & grope that slowed down the game & took any potential comeback out of NSW..

A mid set penalty when you need the ball with less than 5 to go isn't just any old penalty. If your problem was the scuffle, blame Hoffman, he took Hodges bait and went back at him causing everyone to rush in.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Klemmer was awesome and showed he'll be a beast at Origin level for the next decade.

I wish we could see him go head to head with Napa.

Canard

Immortal
Klemmer did ok last night. Fifita had one good run from memory and was useless apart from that. Did Josh Jackson even play? I can't remember him doing anything useful.

Woods and Tamou I thought were both alright.

Woods and Tamou were the best players on the field in the first 40mins for mine.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Klemmer went ok, while I still believe he might be over rated (see previous post) he took a couple of steps up the ladder.

StormHi

Juniors
Farah cost us the game with that rocket pass to the Duuuuugs..... and his kick out on the full and his failure to make any impact at hooker.......... f**k I hate him so much.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Farah cost us the game with that rocket pass to the Duuuuugs..... and his kick out on the full and his failure to make any impact at hooker.......... f**k I hate him so much.

1432690094134.jpg

Jason Maher

Immortal
The media talk him up deluxe, but that's not his fault. From watching him play I've concluded he is a gun prop in the making.

Klemmer was awesome and showed he'll be a beast at Origin level for the next decade.

I wish we could see him go head to head with Napa.

That's no contest. Klemmer is miles ahead of Napa. A better comparison would be Napa against his teammate Evans. Klemmer is without doubt the best forward from the new generation of Aussies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
he's a thug..

remember the time he tried to bite billy slater's foot?

slaterkickthumb.jpg

poor billy..

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Fifita, who was a disgrace.

he did some good plodding there. caught the ball almot flat footed everytime and wa smore intrested in pushing the markers away afte rplaying the ball than he was tyring to go forwards with the ball

Woods and Tamou were the best players on the field in the first 40mins for mine.

deifnately. a shame for them they couldnt replicate it in the 2nd half

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Klemmer and Fifita made Wazn proud with there plodding,my god they are so slow,run the ball up like a granny

hutch

First Grade

You have absolutely no idea what you're on about. Farah made 61 tackles, missed none, made a heap of solid runs from dummy half and provided good service for most of the game. He didn't cost us the game at all. While he can shoulder some of the blame for the pass that you mention, hodkinsons positioning was atrocious, he moved from where Dugan was standing to an even worse position and cost us any chance of kicking a field goal in any one of the four tackles that set we were in position.

Johnnie Red

Juniors
Klemmer was very impressive on debut...this kid is going to be a great prop in a few years.
He should secure a bench role for the rest of the series.

Hopefully Loz can learn how to use his bench before game 2