What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | Indigenous R22 | Mon | CAN 18-20 WST | GIO

Round 22: Raiders v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nick87

Coach
Sezer really is a class player, but will he work with Austin ?

The reason Austin's been so good this year (last two weeks aside) is because he's been allowed to focus on what he's good at, support play, ball running and just doing his job... because Williams has run the side

Sezer and Williams have a very similar skill set, only Sezer is just much better. I think they'll be perfectly suited to play side by side

Paullyboy

Coach
Austin really isn't a half, he's a professional support player (a position he's almost made for himself), but as nick pointed out - that's pointless unless the halfback is at least being semi-competent.

Sezer will be such a ridiculous upgrade.

As for the tedescos, I mean tigers, wow - their halves are somehow as bad as williams. That is one bleak future.

bottle

Coach
Has a halfback ever had a worse gsme than Sam Williams had tonight? Honestly if a player was trying to throw a game, they'd make fewer massive mistakes just to throw people off the scent.

Do you know that we still have Saints fans posting that he should have been retained? They lament the fact that it was only Price that 'ruined' him.
I just shake my head.

MacDougall

First Grade
Austin really isn't a half, he's a professional support player (a position he's almost made for himself), but as nick pointed out - that's pointless unless the halfback is at least being semi-competent.

As for the tedescos, I mean tigers, wow - their halves are somehow as bad as williams. That is one bleak future.

Glass houses my friend. You guys are pinning your hopes on a guy who has been leading around the worst team in the NRL since he's been there aside from Parra.

Brooks scored a good try and set one up and Moses was everywhere supporting. Neither got smashed too badly by your forwards. They were good tonight. Good signs.

Both 20 mate. Wait and see how they towel you over the next decade. I'll make sure you remember this post.

bileduct

Coach
Shillington reacted like a f**king idiot, but that was a bad call on him at the end of the game. You can clearly see from the angle behind Farrah that Farrah has both of his hands on the ball and pulls it out.

Vic Mackey

Referee

LOL what an absolute little bitch you are.

Bleak future? We beat you guys, with 43% possession, 41% field position,at your home ground, in a must win game for you.

If our future is bleak then Jesus Christ, I'd hate to know what yours is like!

Vic Mackey

Referee
For us, pretty impressive. 8 line breaks to 4 and such little field position and possession. Defence was much better and we're using the ball well.

It really makes me wonder what our season would have looked like it Taylor had of let the guys play their natural game from round 1.

nick87

Coach
Its one thing stuffing and screwing your own season

Ending someone elses is something altogether :D

Our season has been over for a few weeks tbh, we were on life support with the doctors telling our family there is no chance of us waking up... all you guys did was merciful pull the plug

Vic Mackey

Referee
Our season has been over for a few weeks tbh, we were on life support with the doctors telling our family there is no chance of us waking up... all you guys did was merciful pull the plug

Your seriously way too rational to be on LU

Last edited:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The side has grown a lot tbh. Last year tedesco would have run in 10 tries while all the players just shrugged.

Boyd might be an ugly thug but at least he's an ugly thug with a bit of pride. Stuart has some work to do because the team is dumb as a league unlimited posters convention (I kid I kid) but he has done a good job in other areas. So really next year is about stick proving he can take all that hard work and step it up to the next level