What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part III

RWB

Bench
Good luck getting more than 20k next week for roosters v Souths, barely that many fans in Sydney between them, they can play for the bandwagon cup!

A team in Perth would have got a bigger crowd, maybe Souths should move to Perth?

Lets put a bet on it, if more than 20k show up you disappear from the forum for good.

Your posts, second only to Bunniesman are consistently the most painful to read.

Souths the pride of the empty stadium, you think being premiers the bandwagon would come out in force instead they average 17k and the Bulldogs average more than Souths. What's the excuse South supporters you get success and still no show just like the Roosters. If Souths were truly the pride of the league, they be the most attended team in Sydney and not the Sydney Swans in league 'heartland'.

Oh god I love this!

Top 4 clash at the bunnies spiritual home (such big membership numbers!) and in an all seater stadium (this is important!) and the crowd is an absolute fizzer.

Unreal! Death to suburban grounds!

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Lets hope weather doesn't f**k up next thursday night - its looking to be a corker.

Friday would have pulled 45,000+.

Its looking like it could land 36,000 - 40,000. With this horrific pricing on a Thursday night those potential figures are superb. Need to hope the members all show and aren't lazy as we will definitely have a home final at some stage.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
See attached pics for comparison.

Tigers crowd was 37,200.

Shows where the Melbourne crowd is at the moment.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-27%20at%2010.24.32%20pm_zps7os2urpq.png

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-27%20at%2010.24.27%20pm_zpsh0iv6j81.png

Ice_Storm

Juniors
Souths the pride of the empty stadium, you think being premiers the bandwagon would come out in force instead they average 17k and the Bulldogs average more than Souths. What's the excuse South supporters you get success and still no show just like the Roosters. If Souths were truly the pride of the league, they be the most attended team in Sydney and not the Sydney Swans in league 'heartland'.

Agree. Time to boot them back out. 12,000 is disgraceful. That should've been a sell out crowd.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Another week, another sht crowd debate lol.

Face it RL doesn't have as many fans as it likes to think, and by fans I mean people willing to get off their ar$e and support their team.

Face it RL doesn't have as many fans as it likes to think, and by fans I mean people willing to get off their ar$e and support their team.

Even if I lived next door to my teams stadium I wouldn't go to the footy, I have 3 kids and a mortgage. No room to waste money on footy. Only those with disposable incomes can afford to regularly go to games.

Canard

Immortal

What are you hoping to achieve by posting this every week?

Card Shark

Immortal
Low prices doesn't mean high attendance.

I'm tipping crowds will still be disappointing, people just can't be bothered going, let's face it.