What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part III

Brutus

Referee
http://www.nrl.com/finals-ticket-prices/tabid/10874/newsid/89277/default.aspx

"Fans will be able to attend NRL Telstra Premiership Finals Series matches for as little as $15 for members and $20 for the general public.

Children can see their heroes for just $7"

Wow.

In the words of Dennis Leary "it won't make a lick of difference"

People need to be in the habit of going to games and the NRL needs to do more on a consistent basis to ensure this occurs. 5 dollar tickets for all kids under 16 in the big stadiums would be a start.

Danish

Referee
Problem is it will be just like last year. $20 cheap seats behind the goal posts, $60-80 tickets everywhere else.

bazza

Immortal
Oh god I love this!

Top 4 clash at the bunnies spiritual home (such big membership numbers!) and in an all seater stadium (this is important!) and the crowd is an absolute fizzer.

Unreal! Death to suburban grounds!

Needed to be on Sunday afternoon to get the trifecta

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
More work give aways this morning - Broncos v Storm PAX: 34,813

Why do I doubt Suncorp prices will start anywhere near that low.

Haha if category white ends up $20, watch for Gold, Maroon and blue to be like $120, $100 & $80.

In the words of Dennis Leary "it won't make a lick of difference"

People need to be in the habit of going to games and the NRL needs to do more on a consistent basis to ensure this occurs. 5 dollar tickets for all kids under 16 in the big stadiums would be a start.

Yeah agree. I think some
Low prices doesn't mean high attendance.

I'm tipping crowds will still be disappointing, people just can't be bothered going, let's face it.

I know but for someone who spends $38-$45 on the cheapest to go to Broncos games just even the prospect excites me. If word got out about $20 Broncos finals tickets they would fly off the shelves.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Just had a look at next week, roosters rabbits game. $61 for Gold ticket is ridiculous.

Bullshyte pricing, friggen horrible.

Broncos v Storm, Thursday night. Category one: $90 plus fees. But if you buy them before midnight tonight they will be $82 plus fees! BARGAIN.

t-ba

Post Whore
Another week, another sht crowd debate lol.

Face it RL doesn't have as many fans as it likes to think, and by fans I mean people willing to get off their ar$e and support their team.

Well it's a good thing they don't pay the bills and broadcasting does then.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Pretty much always the case as the seating in Jane Try, Arko and Fulton-Menzies are always packed as it is, mostly with members. GA is where Manly live or die in terms of crowds.