What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Whingers and Occasional Optimism XXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindy111

Post Whore
People like you always miss the point though........I DON'T GIVE A f**k ABOUT THE OTHER CLUBS, I DO NOT HAVE ANY PASSION FOR THEM!!!!!! I WAS AT THE GAME AND I WAS SHATTERED AFTER WE LOST!

Finding out they cheated afterwards hurts me.

I'm sorry you can't understand that.

100%

No matter what they say - Melbourne fans still enjoyed the moment and celebrated that night while i shed a tear and sat and listened to a loud mouth lard arse family of four smelly melbourne supporters bagging out our club for 3 hours and gloating.

5 black years for rugby league that did not get as much bad press as our recent salary cap drama's

Eelementary

Post Whore
I guess it shows that the product of Rugby league is $hit to most supporters if you can only take an interest in your own team. I have said it for a while its the 5 step shuffle and become a game of forcemens back. Kick tackle chase.
Bring back free flowing rugby league and people will watch more games!!!

I reckon it's the emotional element - we are all die-hard Eels fans here, but we struggle to attribute the same emotional power to other teams, and thus can't enjoy them as much.

I love playing league, but if Parra isn't playing, I don't really care tbh.

And the same goes for other sports - if the Wanderers aren't playing, if the Thunder aren't playing, if the Socceroos aren't playing...I'll watch, but only pay attention every couple of minutes.

When my teams play, I'm focussed 100%, and emotionally invested.

El Diablo

Post Whore
People like you always miss the point though........I DON'T GIVE A f**k ABOUT THE OTHER CLUBS, I DO NOT HAVE ANY PASSION FOR THEM!!!!!! I WAS AT THE GAME AND I WAS SHATTERED AFTER WE LOST!

it's you that misses the point, not me

you seem to think we should be declared premiers forgetting that we weren't the only team who they beat in the finals series

Kornstar

Coach
Yep, makes me angry too.

I'm all for not being handed the premiership from 09 by the way but the argument is always because other teams could have made it and beaten us. So with that in mind they should probably strip the Broncos and Manly of their premierships because if the Storm didn't cheat someone else could have played those winners and beat them.

Which funnily enough could have been us too :lol:

it's you that misses the point, not me

you seem to think we should be declared premiers forgetting that we weren't the only team who they beat in the finals series

There you go, only like 3 posts back, you obviously didn't read it.

I do not and have never wanted that premiership. I want the real feeling and they took it away from me that night, regardless of anything else. That is my point!!!!

strider

Post Whore
There you go, only like 3 posts back, you obviously didn't read it.

I do not and have never wanted that premiership. I want the real feeling and they took it away from me that night, regardless of anything else. That is my point!!!!

ElD doesn't read the actual posts people make - unless they contain dick talk ..... so he will read this one

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Agreed well said, I hate those Maggots with a passion. Every time we hear about the 29 year drought I think to myself it shouldnt be that long it should only be 7.

I really think once the team and club found out about the rorting a lot of those players were never quite the same.

It will be a great day when the big 3 cheats and their scum bag coach finally are gone from the game.

I had a drunken 20 on parra at 81-1 after we beat the dogs that year, just another reason to hate the
pricks.

hindy111

Post Whore
I was bagging SKD..... I have learnt a valuable lesson. Go the opposite of initial thoughts

strider

Post Whore
I was bagging SKD..... I have learnt a valuable lesson. Go the opposite of initial thoughts

People are always very keen to jump in to defend the females in these case (or maybe its better to say, call a dickhead guy out) ... and thats cool .... but no one really knows how each situation is and maybe there's more to things than meets the eye

People are always very keen to jump in to defend the females in these case (or maybe its better to say, call a dickhead guy out) ... and thats cool .... but no one really knows how each situation is and maybe there's more to things than meets the eye

I think it goes further than that. People are very keen to make their mind up either way, based on 2/3 of 4/5th of f**k all percent of the relevant evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts