What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Easts,ANZ Stadium 7.50pm Friday 8th April

Michael Maguire Brings Baseball Bat To Rabbitohs Sheds

Taking the lead from Souths owner Russell Crowe, Michael "Madge" Maguire has introduced some theatrics into the Rabbitohs sheds.

James Hooper reported to Triple M Saturday NRL that Madge covered the cameras at Brookvale Oval last week partly due to his decision to carry a baseball bat around the dressing rooms.

"He believes he can utilise it to effect the best from his players," Hooper said.

Madge is known to give epic Bellamy-esque sprays, and is always willing to try different methods to motivate his players.

During the last two off-seasons, the Rabbitohs squad have travelled to the USA to do altitude training and trek through the Grand Canyon.

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...guire-brings-baseball-bat-to-rabbitohs-sheds/

Probaly should start swinging the bat!

Last edited:

alien

Referee
I'm very very disappointed with Souths.

green.png

Newc I don't know how we fix the problems in a week.

Can't see us beating the Cows.

Just remember we were playing shite last season and we knocked them off up in Nth Qld when no one gave us a chance.But after what I witnessed last Fri nite,it will have to be a massive shift in attitude and commitment,not to mention skill for us to get the 2 points

southsport

First Grade
Just remember we were playing shite last season and we knocked them off up in Nth Qld when no one gave us a chance.But after what I witnessed last Fri nite,it will have to be a massive shift in attitude and commitment,not to mention skill for us to get the 2 points

I'm hoping that the Cowboys don't remember what happened up there last year!

souths_pride

Juniors
I'm hoping that the Cowboys don't remember what happened up there last year!
The Cowboys are more than beatable. Both Parramatta and Penrith have given us a blue print on how to get at the Cows. We basically need to rush off our line and shut down their front rowers. If we can do that and stop them going forward, they tend to panic and start throwing the ball around, which can result in handling in handling errors. We will also need to have good marker defence so that we can shut down Jake Granville when he comes on; if we let him make easy metres from dummy half then we are toast!

Latest posts