What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rubbish Tip

catweasel

Juniors
How come you are pussy footing around my question? (get it?? pussy footing....'cause you're a Cat).

But I guess the Broncos have no answers when it comes to the Cowboys in finals, so it makes sense that you wouldn't either.

XVII - XVI

f**khead 4 life, how come you're not answering my question?

Because you merkins were simply useless for a very long time.

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
f**khead 4 life, how come you're not answering my question?
Because you merkins were simply useless for a very long time.

Now now, no need for that language...people might start to think this thread is getting to you. To answer your question, Cows struggled early on because of numerous factors, most notably being able to retain quality players from cashed up southern clubs, and not being able to attract quality players, distance, facilities etc. Simply put, we weren't a very good side back in the early days....which brings me back to my question - given we weren't a very good side, why can't the Broncos ever seem to be able to beat us in a finals match, even way back in 2004??

00010001 - 00010000

catweasel

Juniors
Sorry,

genius 4 life is probably better. I don't know, but you're still the little brother & always will be.

Who did you support before the girls were in the comp? I bet you were like most Broncos supporters in NQ back in the day?

Bunch of turncoats. Very Alien like really.

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
Sorry,

genius 4 life is probably better. I don't know, but you're still the little brother & always will be.

Who did you support before the girls were in the comp? I bet you were like most Broncos supporters in NQ back in the day?

Bunch of turncoats. Very Alien like really.

I'm cowboys for life cat....I'm only 12 years old.

Must suck to not be able to beat little brother when it counts...no wonder you get so fired up and resort to name calling :lol:

As for the "genius" remark - I know you are, you said you are, but what am I???

Last edited:

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
So do you actually think I have a mental disability and you continue to battle wits with me (and lose BTW)? Or are you using mental disability as a form of ridicule?? Either way I'm sure other Broncos fans are proud to call you one of their own.

Why not stay on topic instead....so we've established that you don't know why Broncos can't beat the Cowboys when it counts, what do you think the Broncos might be missing, or what might help them finally get over the Cowboys at the business end of the season?

十七 - 十六

catweasel

Juniors
So do you actually think I have a mental disability and you continue to battle wits with me (and lose BTW)? Or are you using mental disability as a form of ridicule?? Either way I'm sure other Broncos fans are proud to call you one of their own.

Why not stay on topic instead....so we've established that you don't know why Broncos can't beat the Cowboys when it counts, what do you think the Broncos might be missing, or what might help them finally get over the Cowboys at the business end of the season?

十七 - 十六

Líkāi nǐ ruòzhì quézi

You are forever our bitches.

Cowboys 1
Broncos 6

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
I have an idea - don't answer any of the questions put to you, instead just try and copy the stuff I do (just not as well) and then repeat the same thing over again about how the Broncos won a bunch of premierships, but not one for like 10 years or so. That'll show me how you are not affected by the Cowboys owning Broncos come finals time.

√289 - √256

catweasel

Juniors
i have an idea - don't answer any of the questions put to you, instead just try and copy the stuff i do (just not as well) and then repeat the same thing over again about how the broncos won a bunch of premierships, but not one for like 10 years or so. That'll show me how you are not affected by the cowboys owning broncos come finals time.

√289 - √256

你是人類的狗屎污點

Maximus

Coach

十七 - 十六

A mentally disabled kid is about the only person he would be able to beat in an argument.

Líkāi nǐ ruòzhì quézi

You are forever our bitches.

Cowboys 1
Broncos 6

Keep living In the past shit merkin

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
Well well, editing my posts again cowgirl?

No, the text is not changed at all, just haven't posted the entire quote (I left out the whole Cowboys 1 - Broncos 0 thing because you've posted it about 50 times already, I didn't think we need to see it again). But while you're looking up the posting rules, have a squidgery-didge at the section about repetitive posts.

But feel free to report me again like last time, being a grass makes you look heaps superior and strong. Just don't go telling your actual Mum, I've finally got her to stop ringing me all the time.

catweasel

Juniors
No, the text is not changed at all, just haven't posted the entire quote (I left out the whole Cowboys 1 - Broncos 0 thing because you've posted it about 50 times already, I didn't think we need to see it again). But while you're looking up the posting rules, have a squidgery-didge at the section about repetitive posts.

But feel free to report me again like last time, being a grass makes you look heaps superior and strong. Just don't go telling your actual Mum, I've finally got her to stop ringing me all the time.

I don't recall reporting you.

Anyhow, get a stinging roger into you.

Cowboy_4_Life

Juniors
Naaaawwwww....besties

PBAqRb0.jpg

Latest posts