What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if it was libellious/slanderous, and was forced to be removed from the website, and his membership suspended as a reslt - then yes that's an appalling stunt by any degree.

Characters/non-members like that who choose to "throw their hat" into the media at a time of club crisis to try and drum up 101 member signatures for their own ends have displayed their true colours for those capable of seeing them.

At least Fitzy is a member, with some right to front the media about his take on our situation... what was this discredited clown's excuse?

Instead of taking out on a good bloke like Jodeci, when he is not on here defend himself, why don't you take it out on the management who put us in this mess? The only difference between you and POUPOU is that I might think about pissing on him if he was on fire. I wouldn't waste any on you ya bludger.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well if it was libellious/slanderous, and was forced to be removed from the website, and his membership suspended as a reslt - then yes that's an appalling stunt by any degree.

Characters/non-members like that who choose to "throw their hat" into the media at a time of club crisis to try and drum up 101 member signatures for their own ends have displayed their true colours for those capable of seeing them.

At least Fitzy is a member, with some right to front the media about his take on our situation... what was this discredited clown's excuse?

Helping the club being torn apart is all good as far as Bart is concerned, but don't you dare make a website telling the truth about the clowns running the club. That's really bad :lol:

phantom eel

First Grade
So do you know for certain he rang or contacted the media for a quote?
I didn't say he did - I said "throw your hat" into the media, which means play along... including giving a quote if you're asked.

By the way was libelous/slanderous to a board who ultimately and single handily put our club in crises??... Please.
Does that make the statements that were published, and then had to be removed - and then resulted in suspension of his membership - right or justified? No, only to the simple minded.... The two situations - unrelated potentially libelious/slanderous claims during last election, and factual TPA information leaked to NRL after February this year - are clearly two different things.

But by all means keep defending your discredited mate, it is honourable and all that :cool:.

He can't even get off his arse to go to ANZ and watch the team because he doesn't get his favourite seat :(

And he has the hide to bag someone willing to have a go :lol:

What's funnier phantom and co started watching re-runs of Perry Mason, they all thought they were lawyers lol. They went from power rangers to Perry Masons.

phantom eel

First Grade
Instead of taking out on a good bloke like Jodeci, when he is not on here defend himself, why don't you take it out on the management who put us in this mess?
You'll see in both relevant threads I've been calling on the "management" to cease court action fighting their personal penalties, and for the (rest of the club) to focus on the most important issues at hand.

People are happy to have a go at Denis for fronting the press in a time of crisis - why can't the same criticism apply to someone else who has been at the forefront of causing disharmony (as referenced in the linke dTelegraph article noting suspension of membership)?

Helping the club being torn apart is all good as far as Bart is concerned, but don't you dare make a website telling the truth about the clowns running the club. That's really bad :lol:
A website telling the truth usually isn't deemed potentially libellious/slanderous, and usually isn't made to be temporarily taken down and amended via legal action.

But keep on following your logic gents, this is fun :cool:

Stagger eel

Staff member
I didn't say he did - I said "throw your hat" into the media, which means play along... including giving a quote if you're asked.

Does that make the statements that were published, and then had to be removed - and then resulted in suspension of his membership - right or justified? No, only to the simple minded.... The two situations - unrelated potentially libelious/slanderous claims during last election, and factual TPA information leaked to NRL after February this year - are clearly two different things.

But by all means keep defending your discredited mate, it is honourable and all that :cool:.

Heaven forbid if anyone like jodeci has a democratic right to form an opinion when asked...

He was suspended by a board that been accused of rorting the salary cap by the NRL, you'd almost wear that like a badge of honor

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Keep bagging a bloke who isn't on here to defend himself, he was proven right about this board of clowns

And once again you were proven wrong.

Plumber rangers till the end!!!!

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
A mate of mine (non Parra fan) was telling me Greenberg was today saying the Hopoate situation could count toward our cap. Anyone hear of this or is it BS?

phantom eel

First Grade
Heaven forbid if anyone like jodeci has a democratic right to form an opinion when asked...

He was suspended by a board that been accused of rorting the salary cap by the NRL, you'd almost wear that like a badge of honor
In an alternate world, where we conveniently ignore that the potentially libellious/slanderous claims made were not about the club's management of the salary cap. And where we conveniently forget that potentially libellious/slanderous (published) opinions are actually against the democratic laws of this country... then sure, call it a badge of honour :lol:.

personally I couldn't give a rats
I know :sarcasm:.

phantom eel

First Grade
Keep bagging a bloke who isn't on here to defend himself, he was proven right about this board of clowns
The statements on the website in question at the last election did not make claims about the club's management of the salary cap. Regardless of the recent unrelated revelations - for which I've been critcial of the named 5 - I'm not sure what on that appalling stunt of a website exactly was "proven right"? (As opposed to being potentially libellious/slanderous, removed due to legal concern, and resulting in suspension of membership...)

And once again you were proven wrong.
I think you're doing a great job of that to yourself at the moment with your line of discussion, and continued replies ;-).

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The statements on the website in question at the last election did not make claims about the club's management of the salary cap. Regardless of the recent unrelated revelations - for which I've been critcial of the named 5 - I'm not sure what on that appalling stunt of a website exactly was "proven right"? (As opposed to being potentially libellious/slanderous, removed due to legal concern, and resulting in suspension of membership...)

I think you're doing a great job of that to yourself at the moment with your line of discussion, and continued replies ;-).
Appalling stunt :lol:

But Fitzy's bahavour has been beyond reproach in Bart World :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Appalling stunt :lol:

But Fitzy's bahavour has been beyond reproach in Bart World :lol:

Well the in the world according Bart, a 12 point penalty, million dollar fine and a accreditation suspension isn't quite as bad as telling the board they're a bunch of f**kwits on a website... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.