What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015/16 NBA season

ByRd

First Grade
Rest has nothing to do with it, they are honestly just being out classed and Russ & KD have been the best two players in the series and their role players have all turned up. You can't say its over just yet but the Warriors defence has been absolutely terrible and Russ is just dominating, think Thunder will wrap it up in game 6.

ByRd

First Grade
Also just want to say, Westbrook has copped crap over the years about playing out of control and having no IQ but man is he a joy to watch, just competes every single play and is absolutely dominating right now, what a player!!!

andrew057

First Grade
Rest has nothing to do with it, they are honestly just being out classed and Russ & KD have been the best two players in the series and their role players have all turned up. You can't say its over just yet but the Warriors defence has been absolutely terrible and Russ is just dominating, think Thunder will wrap it up in game 6.

You just can say that with any certainty. The mental fatigue of the chase would've been massive.

McLovin

Staff member
Will go down as probably the biggest failure in the games history if they lose another...

Mr Saab

Referee
You just can say that with any certainty. The mental fatigue of the chase would've been massive.

Playing a team in a 7 game series is completely different to playing them once every 7 weeks in
the regular season.

OKC are not home, but they are at the driveway.

ByRd

First Grade

You can not say it with certainty but it is not an excuse and discredits just how good OKC has been in this series especially defensively. KD & Russ are playing like two of the top five players in the world and all the role players have stepped up, they took a lot of confidence from beating the Spurs and this has carried on, series isn't over yet but gonna be tough for the Warriors from here.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Great game today by the most overrated MVP and team of all time.
How is Steph overrated?

Granted he's not having a good series but the guy remains one of the most freakish players of all-time. They won the title last year and 73 games this year. He can't be too overrated.

Ftr I want the Thunder to win. But Steph is otherwordly amazing regardless of what happens in this series.

Rod

Bench
I was just trolling. Trying to mirror the kind of stuff that would be coming LeBron's way if he was in Steph's place right now TBH.

Originally (and I think I voiced it in this thread) my concern with the Warriors was whether they were exhausting themselves with pursuing the record. Now I think it's more of a case of now that they have the record they're psyching themselves out by panicking about what would happen if after winning 73 games they didn't go on and win the title.

Thta's not taking anything away from OKC though have been amazing. All they ever had to do was find some support for KD and Westbrook and combine it with some intelligent coaching and it appears they've done that.

Still one game to go though.

shiznit

Coach
Reading a bit of talk amongst the Thunder fans... There's some serious concerns amongst them that KD will sign a 2 year deal in the offseason with an opt out after 1 season then next offseason KD, Russ & Adams will be unrestricted free agents so Thunder fans are worried they all leave together.

the fear is that the Nets who are in draft pick purgatory for the next 3 or so years but have a rich owner could clear the decks and make a run at the three of them.

There's certainly some connections there... KD with RocNation is a link... Adams has been pretty tight with Nets GM Sean Marks.

They would be crazy though... They look like they could be something special in OKC if they breakthrough.

footy75

Bench
Dubs most likely lost the series today and if so is a pretty big choke consider smashing the record in regular season and then not being able to get out of the west.

I reakon they win game 5..ut to win 3 in a row...

Barkley

Bench
Teams that lead a Conference Final 3-1 are 37-2 in NBA history.
Not good odds for the Warriors.

lafai

Bench
Reading a bit of talk amongst the Thunder fans... There's some serious concerns amongst them that KD will sign a 2 year deal in the offseason with an opt out after 1 season then next offseason KD, Russ & Adams will be unrestricted free agents so Thunder fans are worried they all leave together.

the fear is that the Nets who are in draft pick purgatory for the next 3 or so years but have a rich owner could clear the decks and make a run at the three of them.

There's certainly some connections there... KD with RocNation is a link... Adams has been pretty tight with Nets GM Sean Marks.

They would be crazy though... They look like they could be something special in OKC if they breakthrough.

Nah I thought KD was going to the Lakers then next year Russ will join him :lol:

andrew057

First Grade
Yep very hig, this isn't your regular playoff team. Rockets came from 3-1 down last season too.

shiznit

Coach
Yeah but this isn't the freaking clippers...

This OKC team is about the only team in the league who can say they are just as if not more talented than the Warriors.

It just looks like Billy Donovan has managed to get them all rolling.

Rod

Bench
It also required an all-timer meltdown on the part of the Clippers who just completely lost their marbles.

Not saying Warriors can't do it though. If I was an OKC fan I'd still be nervous as hell. Especially if Dubs get it done tomorrow suddenly it feels like Game 6 is a must-win.

If OKC can beat these Spurs, Warriors and Cavs teams in a row, all without home court that would have to be the greatest championship run ever right?

Latest posts