What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015/16 NBA season

ByRd

First Grade
http://www.nbadraft.net/players/brandon-ingram

That's his breakdown, he has been compared to KD/Prince and with the similar build in body you can see why. He can shoot, has a nice stroke and it is one of his biggest strengths, he needs to bulk up a little but that will come with time.

Im just stoked we stayed in the top 2 cause these two are the real two standouts in this draft class and can be game changers down the line, Simmons has the higher potential with his overall game but Ingram will be a great "consolation" for the Lakers at number two.

Last edited:

Aragorn

First Grade
Simmons is going to be an all time great bar serious injury. Ingram I haven't followed at all.. who is he similar to?

He'll be an all time great provided Philly dont pick him.

That organisation is likely to stall his career and development.

ByRd

First Grade
OKC just beat down on the warriors in game 3, before scrub time in the 4th Q, at the end of the 3rd the Thunder had 117 points on the board and a 37 point lead

Barkley

Bench
Tough times in the Golden State. OKC just aren't going away. This make the whole KD free agency a bit more interesting. The further they go the harder it would be to leave them.

shiznit

Coach
Draymond Green going straight gangster on Steven Adams...

cPO1m5QV9FUVxo6IfPVpJjoX3onhDYic62KN9mr-7OgNe3eVuiw5IKAOmurgMeIy68Ne4nNw5GjiUkYwhScOX7Au_Jbt1inE0033KbjSPOGrhldArnP5wigqFHeMauhly_HF7I3cdaLo3Gjp2SrBg9A=w442-h333-nc

ByRd

First Grade
That scrub Dahntay Jones got suspended for a fist into Biyombos nuts in game 3 for the cavs which was a clear cheap shot, Draymonds kick was no accident. He knew what he was doing and he should cop a game for it but you just know the league will not suspend him.

skeepe

Immortal
That scrub Dahntay Jones got suspended for a fist into Biyombos nuts in game 3 for the cavs which was a clear cheap shot, Draymonds kick was no accident. He knew what he was doing and he should cop a game for it but you just know the league will not suspend him.

Draymond Green gets away with shit that nobody else does and I have no idea why. That time he ran down court trying to lick Blake Griffin would have seen a tech for taunting called on any other player. It's bizarre.

Rod

Bench
Looked completely intentional to me. Hard to 100% prove of course but the movement looked completely unnatural for an accident, he'd already finished flailing for the foul.

More importantly twice in 3 games OKC has made GSW completely lose their marbles and have an extended period of panicked play. Still a lot of time to go of course but very interesting, you just wonder if they are feeling a bit of pressure to back up the 73-win season with a championship.

Obviously the next game is huge.

ByRd

First Grade
And of course Draymond Green is not suspended for his kick, instead given a $25k fine and it was upgraded to a flagrant 2. The NBA is a joke and just showed there are different sets of rules depending on who you are and which team you're on, I hope the Thunder come out and belt them again.

Big game today, hopefully the Raptors can compete again and make this an interesting series.

Barkley

Bench
And of course Draymond Green is not suspended for his kick, instead given a $25k fine and it was upgraded to a flagrant 2. The NBA is a joke and just showed there are different sets of rules depending on who you are and which team you're on, I hope the Thunder come out and belt them again.

Big game today, hopefully the Raptors can compete again and make this an interesting series.

The last 2 games have been blow outs, if this series goes deep it will be interesting to see how OKC play when the series is on the line. They have been very impressive.

I think the Cavs will get up today and all but put this series to bed. Does anyone think that the Cavs might be underdone if they reach the finals? There is a fine line between being underdone and well rested.

Rod

Bench
Before this series started I would have been worried about the Cavs breezing through to the Finals without really being tested but I think being behind at HT again today they are getting a good grilling from the Raps. Should still win the series but the Raps are defending well and playing with a lot of confidence.

Also helps that the Cavs have been ice-cold since Game 2 also, especially from 3.

Don't agree with Draymond not getting suspended at all but also not surprised. Hopefully OKC gives them another spanking tomorrow anyway and they won't have any excuses.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
When is a kick in the nuts not a kick in the nuts? When you're a light skinned Pacific Islander who said monkeys last week.

ByRd

First Grade
Who woulda thought, Cavs/Raptors tied at 2-2 now, monster games from Lowry and Derozan

Aragorn

First Grade
I'd be happy with an OKC - Raptors Final......

Oh the butthurt to so many americans would bring me joy....

shiznit

Coach
I'd love to see Westbrook to win a ring... He would piss off so many analysts who just hate him as a point guard...

Rod

Bench
OKC in general would have proven basically everyone wrong if they were to get it done, including myself. Not just Westbrook's play and particularly his shooting, but the supporting cast, guys like Waiters, their terrible front office moves, Donovan, their 4th quarter meltdowns....

They weren't just written off by many people but openly ridiculed.

Last edited:

Aragorn

First Grade
It would be failure of the highest most epic order if GS and Cleveland didn't make it to the finals... who knows, with the raptors, the pressure is now back on Lowry and DeRozan... and those two seem to have meltdowns when under pressure....

As for OKC, we'll get a better idea tomorrow but as quickly as they've risen, we shouldn't forget this team is capable of epic meltdowns when you least expect it..... I wouldnt rule out GS wining tomorrow and the next 3 to make it a 4-2 series..... anything is possible with this team...

Barkley

Bench
OKC with another thumping of GSW. 3-1 series lead. It's going to be hard for GSW to come back from here. If GSW get knocked out, their 73-9 regular season will mean nothing.

I wonder if Steve Kerr had of rested a few players during the season and not chased the 72 wins would the Warriors be having a better post season? Its still not over but it doesn't look good.