What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name a horse to follow

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The mighty Madam Zabeel running today race VR 1 number 13.

Weirs runner is worrying the shit out of me, but with only 7 runners barrier 1 and Blinkers we are hoping she can show something.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Cheers Lemon, I have no voice left lol

I nearly got back the money I have spent on her the last 2 years lol.

Must be an awesome feeling! Good to get some reward for your patience.

My boy is scheduled to trial at Warwick Farm tomorrow, then again in another fortnight.. If he can get through those without any issues then hopefully a debut in late June

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Must be an awesome feeling! Good to get some reward for your patience.

My boy is scheduled to trial at Warwick Farm tomorrow, then again in another fortnight.. If he can get through those without any issues then hopefully a debut in late June
Nice, good luck mate.

Was an awesome feeling, can't wait to get her over a trip now.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
The mighty Madam Zabeel running today race VR 1 number 13.

Weirs runner is worrying the shit out of me, but with only 7 runners barrier 1 and Blinkers we are hoping she can show something.

I would like to dedicate this massive hangover to hiney and his beast Madame Zabeel..

Oh and to racenet.com.au's blackbook..:D

I didn't get the 16's but got better than the tote paid..:D

I liked the fact that Wynne didn't panic, & took the sit behind the leader.. The mare looks tractable, which is a massive advantage, especially for a stayer..

Congrats mate, you beast..

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Not sure what thread we were discussing Elzaam, so i'll put this here..

He's got one in Leicester tonight, R1 at 11.10pm, N4 Pretty Vacant..$14.50 ATM..

Also got N5 in the same race, The Daley Express, no price for it ATM..

Another Elzaam in R1 at Windsor N4 Tullinahoo (10.50pm)

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I would like to dedicate this massive hangover to hiney and his beast Madame Zabeel..

Oh and to racenet.com.au's blackbook..:D

I didn't get the 16's but got better than the tote paid..:D

I liked the fact that Wynne didn't panic, & took the sit behind the leader.. The mare looks tractable, which is a massive advantage, especially for a stayer..

Congrats mate, you beast..
Thanks Horrie, good to see someone had a win on her.

I was very average when I rolled out of bed this morning but it was well worth it.

Since she had the second wind op she looks a totally different horse. And she can handle the wet so that's a bonus. Blinkers and Zabeel = collect :)

Horrie Is God

First Grade
Thanks Horrie, good to see someone had a win on her.

I was very average when I rolled out of bed this morning but it was well worth it.

Since she had the second wind op she looks a totally different horse. And she can handle the wet so that's a bonus. Blinkers and Zabeel = collect :)

:D

I've had 5 bacon & egg rolls so far today, and am just settling into my first hair of the dog..:D

Lemon Squash

First Grade

He's got one in Leicester tonight, R1 at 11.10pm, N4 Pretty Vacant..$14.50 ATM..

If this thing wins I'm loading up on the Blues tomorrow night.

Gut feeling is that it will run hopelessly and be dominated by the opposition.

WaznTheGreat

Referee

Pretty Vacant won and the Daley Express was a nice 3rd place divvy,also the other night he had Clem Fandango run 2nd with a good place divvy:D

WaznTheGreat

Referee
There is a Foxwedge in R1 at Redcar (11.45pm) N10 Bellamay..

Foxwedge had a 20/1 winner in UK the other night that won called Scofflaw and also Seafront ran 3rd last night and was a big place divvy

Last few nights in the UK both Elzaam and Foxwedge have had some big price runners run well.