What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | Origin I | Wed 1 Jun | NSW 4-6 QLD | ANZ

Origin I 2016: Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
When was the last time an origin game was actually played at more intensity or with better skill than any regular top 8 clash club game?

It's just the same old safety first footy we see every weekend these days, and not even as much skill as the top 4 teams (understandable since half of the players on the field are from teams outside he bloody 8)

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
The siren goes off and Warren, all excited "Ferguson is flirting with the sideline!" as if it mattered.

He's useless.

Tweed Titan

Bench
If NSW can stop the dumb errors (Morris/Moylan) and the refs call it fair our middle dominance should show in the second half. Qld can't stop our go forward, relying on mistakes and penalties to make any headway.

chigurh

QLD's attack has been awful, like you'd expect given their halfback hasn't trained (lmao at the mind games paranoia).

So good to go in ahead I guess, but the attack has to improve.