What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | Origin I | Wed 1 Jun | NSW 4-6 QLD | ANZ

Origin I 2016: Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moffla

Bench
After 24 hours and a 6 hour delay from Sydney to Melbourne I've calmed down to truly reflect on the game. I believe we were the better side last night - but the great sides know how to win a tight game. QLD again showed that experience.

We've really got to take advantage when applying the pressure. Scoring just once in 50-60 minutes of domination is what costs us - not the poor refereeing, and not Walker's f**k up (seriously - what was that about anyway?!). Anyway, it's only 1-0 and I feel we can still win the series but we've not made is easy for ourselves that's for sure.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I don't think there'll be many changes. Walker to be replaced by a real utility, like Graham. Dugan not likely to be fit, so Morris again. That's about all. It was a very very close run thing last night. This is no time for panic.

This is true.
But im going on their track record.

Latest posts