What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Comic Book Film Thread *** SPOILERS ***

DB

First Grade
There are also rumors flying around that Michael Keaton has been locked in to play the Vulture in Spider-Man Homecoming, as well as John Boyega signing up for Black Panther (although that's less certain than the Keaton one)

Nah, I've heard Keaton is not doing it

Frederick

Staff member
Rumours where he was on, then off and now his back on again for spiderman

The rumours that he's locked in are based around the director of the movie posting this on Twitter yesterday:

giphy.gif

Zoidberg

First Grade
Just got back from X-men Apocalypse, not as great as I hoped but still in the top 3 X-films I think.
7.5/10. The ending was just bland. Could've been so much better if they had an epic action set piece as the final showdown. As

bileduct

Coach
As far as the X-Men timeline goes it's probably best to just ditch all of the events of the original trilogy and the Wolverine films. So much of it has been f**ked beyond repair it's pointless trying to explain it away.

Last Week

Bench
Yeah, saw Apocalypse the other night. Entertaining but it did feel like it was missing something. Like something a bit personally emotional for one of the characters to fight. And my god they dragged out the last fight scene.

Deadpool is still winning the year.

Game_Breaker

Coach
So Captain America was a double agent all this time according the comic dropped last week (Captain America: Steve Rogers #1)

eab.jpg

McNulty

Juniors
Some people are asking if Captain America was a double agent all this time then how was he able to lift Mjölnir?

Game_Breaker

Coach
I'll download it, no way I'm giving WB extra cash.

The extra scenes seems to be mostly Superman investigating Batman in Gotham and hearing the 'horror' stories about him which will justify why he views him the way he does instead of us just making assumptions

T.S Quint

Coach
Apocalypse was ok.
Nothing really special. Not a patch on either First Class or DOFP.
Even the Quicksilver scene didn't quite grab me the way it should have. It was cool, but we'd already seen the exact same scene in DOFP. They could have tried something a bit different.

Frederick

Staff member
Downloaded a decent copy of Apocalypse today. Will probably watch tonight, but based on all I've read I don't have high expectations for it

shiznit

Coach
Downloaded a decent copy of Apocalypse today. Will probably watch tonight, but based on all I've read I don't have high expectations for it
Serious??

It would be all cams at the moment wouldn't it??

Watching cams just ruins it for me...