What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels release Kieran Foran

Gronk

Staff member
Mental health problems cause an unhealthy lifestyle, not vice versa.

Studies have found that depression, anxiety and stress tended to herald unhealthy behaviour.

Poor mental health is not a choice. We are not talking about Josh Bogan on the roof drinking breezers here. The guy is doing it tough and we need to give him some space and understanding.

I think sometimes merkins around here need to walk a mile in another man's shoes before they get stuck in.

emjaycee

Coach
Didnt we recently have a captain and club legend with gambling problems and also a half back with the same 'condition'?

I seem to recall we didn't sack either for this reason.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
And you guys wonder why we have been a shambles since Brian Smith left. I give up.

Avenger: The sky is falling in.

The Rest of the Forum: Is it really? What makes you say that?

Avenger: It just f**ken is, mate. Its obvious.

The Rest of the Forum: Yeah, but can you just provide some evidence?

Avenger: Oh, FFS. Why cant you see what I see? You guys are f**ked!

Djay

Juniors
I cannot believe some of the shit I have read on here re Foran.

Firstly the timing of it is horrible along with everything else so naturally everyone wants to jump at what they read and crucify the poor bloke.

Secondly, people on here have a woody for Hayne so they see this as a way of getting Hayne back, lets f**k Foran off and get the guy who believes his done it all but never delivered us a title. The first 9 rounds of this year is the best we have looked in nearly 10 years, Foran and Norman both massive parts of that. I'd say BA finally getting his team and the players he wants was a huge part of that.

Thirdly the break up of his marriage is no ones fault how the hell was the club or BA suppose to know about that happening and all the shit after it?

Some on here clearly have no idea about mental health issues, if he had these issues from the start which I have heard he has and he was performing like he was then his done exceptionally well to battle through it, everyone is quick to crucify the guy cause he isn't side stepping 13 players and running 100 metres to score a try, wake up.

Him being out for the season is just icing on the cake to this whole f**king shambles going on at the club, everything is speculation, who cares what he does with his money and betting, honestly, is it illegal? No.

When he was at Manly and mentally stable, none of these things were issues, now that his at Parramatta and we are in the predicament we are in everything is magnified.

If people really believe Hayne is our savior and booting Foran and/or Norman to the curb is the answer, then I am f**king done, when Hayne was here it really worked for us being a one man band didn't it? :crazy:

Last edited:

Latest posts