What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I wasn't. I was pointing out your lack of willingness to accept that he has failed to deliver on previous occasions.

Which previous occasions? He was a solid first grader up until probably last year. He allowed the Sharks to sink big money into a dominant half in Todd Carney.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No. Johny Wonderbuns had 4 stints.

One in 1964, another in 1966-69, a third in 71-73 and then finally he cane back as a 40 yo in 77. Like Rob Jeffson, he was probably one of the more underrated eels players ever to done the teal and canary yellow.

f**ken TEAL?!?!

Green River Eel

Juniors
Haven't seen a thread around for the Fijian Flyer on here :sarcasm:, very strange seeing its a huge topic and isn't going to be going away any time soon, thought it was only fair to put a blog up, after all he is a fairly big topic in sport atm.
Maybe relevant media reports could be added to this thread.
Cheers

Last edited:

Fanbase

Juniors
His last club let him go for personal reasons. His previous club let him go because they wanted to spend more on their first grade halves. I'm sure they offered Robson a spot as a backup but the Warriors made a better offer. They needed a player good enough to play until their first choice player was back from injury.

That's why we've signed him. With Foran out and Norman facing court, we need a backup good enough to play the rest of the year.

he didn't start playing regular first grade till his mid 20's and is a plodder for a half. every team his played for has let him go. look at Cronulla this year now that they cut him and have a decent, not a great but a decent half.
robson is average to poor. i'd rather kennedy at 6.
yet again you show you have no idea whatsoever pau

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
he didn't start playing regular first grade till his mid 20's and is a plodder for a half. every team his played for has let him go. look at Cronulla this year now that they cut him and have a decent, not a great but a decent half.
robson is average to poor. i'd rather kennedy at 6.
yet again you show you have no idea whatsoever pau

Dumb as a f**ken post.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
My name is Barry.

I live in the 3rd floor.

I live upstairs from you

Yes I think you've seen me before.

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'd go as far and so it was a woeful post, tries to late the boot into Pou every post and every time amazingly he makes himself look even more stupid.

A absolute f**ken deadshit of the highest order.

The dumb merkin doesn't realise that we are all in the private part of this forum talking about how dumb he is.

Who would have thought so many people would keep that 'How dumb is Fanbase?' thread going?

Sphagnum

Coach
Finally someone had the balls to say what everyone else was thinking. Semi's pretty quiet though so I can't see this thread getting much action