What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The bloke is an A grade moron. Semi should be kicking this arse clown to the curb as soon as humanly possible.

phantom eel

First Grade
Then fight for that if that's all they want.

It is interesting that people who are gay have urges to have children. You were born only attracted to the same sex and what comes with that is the fact that you can't procreate because our make up only lets a male and female reproduce (that is nature and indisputable), yet they want kids.
Fair dinkum. The urge to be a parent can be different to the urge for heterosexual procreation.

Just like the dedire to be married isn't solely about hetrosexual procreation.

If yoy're quick Doc Brown's Delorian is leaving the 1950s for the present day any minute now!
How do females choose who the actual mother is? How do males choose who the actual father is?

I don't really care but it is something that I find interesting.
If you're intetested, maybe go and talk to some people who are gay parents and you might learn the answers.

But then you've admitted you don't really care, which explains your apparent ignorance.

Kornstar

Coach
Fair dinkum. The urge to be a parent can be different to the urge for heterosexual procreation.

Just like the dedire to be married isn't solely about hetrosexual procreation.

If yoy're quick Doc Brown's Delorian is leaving the 1950s for the present day any minute now!

If you're intetested, maybe go and talk to some people who are gay parents and you might learn the answers.

But then you've admitted you don't really care, which explains your apparent ignorance.

I said it was interesting that your orientation is towards something that is against our make up, i.e. Only a male and a female can reproduce. I never really gave my opinion.

You are right, their desire to marry seems to be for rights. I just said I don't get it as I don't understand the desire for anyone to be married.

When I say I don't care, I just mean it as I don't really care if they get married or have children as they can do what they like doesn't mean I can't have thoughts about it whether my actual opinion is different.

:lol: f**k me!

No thank you.

Maybe I should have put it as if nature wanted them to, then each sex would be able to procreate with the same sex.

But hey I guess you would say it's ok to stalk people because they (stalkers) like it and they're born that way so it is all ok?

Swiftstylez

Bench
But hey I guess you would say it's ok to stalk people because they (stalkers) like it and they're born that way so it is all ok?

The left are already starting to celebrate pedophiles that honorably don't molest children. Pedophile acceptance is already on the agenda. Progressive is not a synynom for better, it is often regressive to the detriment of society.

Last edited:

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
We've got Kenny Edwards playing at 6 and people are questioning Robson's signing?

Yeah I agree. He isn't the most skill full player but can kick and organise the side which takes pressure off Norman. Isn't too bad defensively. We lose a bit not having Kenny coming off the bench.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Here's one for ya, is Jeff Robson aka Rob Jeffson the first player to have 3 playing stints at the club?

No. Johny Wonderbuns had 4 stints.

One in 1964, another in 1966-69, a third in 71-73 and then finally he cane back as a 40 yo in 77. Like Rob Jeffson, he was probably one of the more underrated eels players ever to done the teal and canary yellow.