What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Because I have thoughts that aren't the same as yours? You are the problem with this world. Belittling people for sharing thoughts that differ from yours.

If gay people were supposed to have kids then males and males and females and females could have kids naturally.

Now whether gay couples aren't equipped to actually raised children is ridiculous, of course they are and they will be great parents, I know some.

Doesn't mean that when you think about things logically and naturally that you can't find it interesting.

I'm sorry mate, but statements like that demonstrates intolerance.

I'm also sorry that I even said anything as it only adds to a conversation that we as a progressive society should not even be having.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Failed to deliver being up to the standards required of a first grade level halfback. Why do you think his previous clubs let him go?

His last club let him go for personal reasons. His previous club let him go because they wanted to spend more on their first grade halves. I'm sure they offered Robson a spot as a backup but the Warriors made a better offer. They needed a player good enough to play until their first choice player was back from injury.

That's why we've signed him. With Foran out and Norman facing court, we need a backup good enough to play the rest of the year.

Kornstar

Coach
I'm sorry mate, but statements like that demonstrates intolerance.

I'm also sorry that I even said anything as it only adds to a conversation that we as a progressive society should not even be having.

Facts are intolerance now?

Progressive society? You mean the one where 13 year old girls are stoned to death cause they were raped by their uncle? Or gay people thrown off buildings? Is this the progressive you are referring to? Oh and then those same people get on a boat and make it to our shores and you want to throw a cheque book at them and integrate them into this progressive society?

FMD!

If progressive is having kids go into whatever toilet they want cause they identify as the other sex then you can call me whatever you want. If you have a dick you are a male and you go in that toilet, if you have a vagina you are female and go in that toilet.

I identify as Brad Pitt, does that get me into Hollywood A lister parties?

lucablight

First Grade
His last club let him go for personal reasons. His previous club let him go because they wanted to spend more on their first grade halves. I'm sure they offered Robson a spot as a backup but the Warriors made a better offer. They needed a player good enough to play until their first choice player was back from injury.

That's why we've signed him. With Foran out and Norman facing court, we need a backup good enough to play the rest of the year.

Well there you go. You've answered your own question and we agree for once. He's a backup. He was a first choice halfback for us at one stage and it was shown we needed better options.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Easy draw? Panthers are on fire and in the top 8 and the Titans game is away - always tough to beat and they are playing well. As are the Tigers with Tedesco back. It could be worse I know, but calling it 'easy' is simply ridiculous.

They said "relatively easy". And I agree - we've already beaten the Dogs twice, played the Storm, Broncos, Raiders...

Comparatively to other teams facing top 8 or top 4 teams on the run home, we have it relatively good.

lingard

Coach
Here's an interesting question for the group.

Hypothetical Situation: Let's say a football player is out-of-the-closet gay. Now, let's say he lives with his partner, and they break up, among accusations of the football player abusing his partner.

Do you think the media latches onto it? or does it even make the news? Do you think Erin Moylan makes a speech about it on the Footy Show?

The big thing about male/female violence is the perceived power imbalance. Most men have a physical advantage over a woman. Some men (the ones who give the rest of us a bad name) like to exercise control over their partners. They keep them at home. They stop them having friends. They humiliate them. They destroy their confidence and they take away their self-worth. And they assault them physically. Such men, basically, are psychopaths. But not all situations of domestic violence fit this model. (in fact, hopefully, not many). Sometimes (quite a lot of the time?) the female is either the perpetrator or the instigator or the antagonist or the agitator in a domestic violence situation. The male might have a physical advantage but may be the psychological victim. Unfortunately, ALL cases of domestic violence are treated the same: the female is the innocent victim and the male is the bastard perpetrator.
Now, I don't condone any domestic violence - but until the community starts looking at the truth of the situation instead of the politically correct version of it, we'll never be able to properly address the problem.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Well there you go. You've answered your own question and we agree for once. He's a backup. He was a first choice halfback for us at one stage and it was shown we needed better options.

Well why were you critical of the signing if you knew he was a backup?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Robbo is a good pick up for the rest of the season, we have a second rower playing 6 atm. Robbo is solid and can stick to a game plan and make his tackles.

Robbo is a good pick up for the rest of the season, we have a second rower playing 6 atm. Robbo is solid and can stick to a game plan and make his tackles.

Considering our situation he's a f**king awesome signing. Unless the season goes to shit. Which it might do if we lose this weekend.

Captain BF

Juniors
I don't know if this is the right place to give this opinion, but Semi's manager comes across really badly. Seems like a bit of a bafoon. I think he speaks poorly and is probably better keeping himself off camera.