What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Forum Layout

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
If anyone has any queries regarding the new layout, please ask here and I will try and answer all your questions.

One already raised by Strider, the first time you log in it wont take you to the last unread post, it will the second time though. Depending on what device you are on you may have to click on "Mark Forums as Read" as you leave the forums and next time you log in you will go to last unread post.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
To Mark Forums as Read

Top left hand corner

Click on Forums and you get a drop down menu, click on Mark Forums as Read.

emjaycee

Coach
Generally looks good so far Twiz. Some minor changes to get used to but overall nice.
Am glad you kept the same time based format for post layout and not the insert method used by another site.

phantom eel

First Grade
Looks good, well done all (Coby). Love having the match centre at the top of the forum pages.

Just noticed that all of the Parrallel Dimension threads are pubically viewable, without logging into the forums?

Last edited:

ash411

Bench
One thing I just noticed Twiz, the Back to Top button below in the "There is no offseason" banner thing, is broken and goes to an error page.

strider

Post Whore
As i mentioned in the other thread, there is no link in the forum list of threads to take you to the first post in a thread you have not read.

There is such a link when you are in a thread but that means 2 clicks. If possible be good if that link was in the forum thread list like the old forum.

And there is a link to the last post but thats different