What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Forum Layout

Gronk

Staff member
LOL I just clicked on my profile and found and unread message

PJ Marshal: Gronk i think your profile picture is quite attractive, perhaps we can exchange emails and i can forward you a similar picture and we can become something like pen pals:

phantom eel

First Grade
Strides, I've found if i click/hover over a thread title, then a row of boxes appears under with page numbers, and clicking on the right hand one takes me to the last page in the thread... and can work back through unread messages from there?

phantom eel

First Grade
It's worth going through your user preferences... some of the profile privacy features haven't carried across and need resetting.

The option that people can "follow" you is set on as default, and I can think of some people who might fear that means they'll be stalked across the forums... :lol:.

There's also a range of notification/alert options that are on as default, that people might like to turn off for their personal preference.

*Edit - and the old emoticon codes don't seem to work? :fist:

strider

Post Whore
Strides, I've found if i click/hover over a thread title, then a row of boxes appears under with page numbers, and clicking on the right hand one takes me to the last page in the thread... and can work back through unread messages from there?
But thats no fun - lol

Actually i just clicked the thread title and it took me to page 2 which was gronks new post .... so maybe just need to click the title??? I thought i tried that already and it didnt work.

Its like discovering all the things on a new toy

phantom eel

First Grade
At least there's still a rolling eyes emoticon:
:rolleyes:

And a version of the sunglasses one:
:cool:

I think this is as close to the angry fist that I can see:
:mad:

Gronk

Staff member
But thats no fun - lol

Actually i just clicked the thread title and it took me to page 2 which was gronks new post .... so maybe just need to click the title??? I thought i tried that already and it didnt work.

Its like discovering all the things on a new toy
You click on the green dot to take you to the last post.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
It's worth going through your user preferences... some of the profile privacy features haven't carried across and need resetting.

The option that people can "follow" you is set on as default, and I can think of some people who might fear that means they'll be stalked across the forums... :lol:.

There's also a range of notification/alert options that are on as default, that people might like to turn off for their personal preference.

*Edit - and the old emoticon codes don't seem to work? :fist:

I suggest y'all do this, its better software and when we get it all sorted and switch more options on it much better.

At the moment its just bare bones, more to come.

phantom eel

First Grade
Good thread Twiz - I'm sure you'll get lots of observations, but the new layout and change is good, and you're doing a stirling job of answering issues raised... I might have to try out that Like button!

strider

Post Whore
So is this the first announcement you have ever made that actually happened twizz?

Just bloody loggedme out!!

I miss the box down the bottom where you can skip to any forum.
was the easiest way to get back to parra forum from a thread.

duck

Juniors
Went to get onto LU last night and kept getting a "authentication required" popup. Entered username and password and same thing kept popping up.
Did some research. Tried this. Tried that. Still no good. Tried Safari and IE. Same.

Figured I must have been banned.

This morning I discover this. Nice. I like it.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

next time you log in, click on the box beside your password where it says stay logged in

I'll look into the forum jump

emjaycee

Coach

Once the "Back to Top" button at the bottom of the page is fixed, you should be ok.
The other option is to "Watch the Forum" and then it is simply 2 steps from anywhere in the Forum.
Step 1. "Forums" menu at the top and select "Watched Forums"
Step 2. Select the Parra Eels Thread from your watched forums list

Latest posts