What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons eye Farah

Coffs dragon

Bench
I'd rather take a gap year than put up with Mary and Farah. It would solve our woeful attack as no other player would get the ball off Farah and therefore minimize errors.

I don't think he will have to travel too far off the M4.. And at least be with a guy who CAN coach... But of course he still has to fit in... Which will be a sticking point.

Rather we made a play for THAT coach rather than the hooker... But I think that is very very long odds...

Whilst Farah might be a better option than Rein.. He is not a long term solution... But this does resonate with our short term, band aid recruitment plan.

Whoever the new coach.. He Needs to come with a clean out / recruitment program .. At least the pain required would be understandable.. Now it's just death by a thousand cuts.

Red V for life

Juniors
We're on this merry-go-round again, are we? Likely the same outcome too.

How long does Rein's contract negotiations need to go on? It's hilarious. He's asking too much, we're offering too little but neither side can walk away because they have no other options.

Crazy.

St Georgio

Juniors
I don't think he will have to travel too far off the M4.. And at least be with a guy who CAN coach... But of course he still has to fit in... Which will be a sticking point.

Rather we made a play for THAT coach rather than the hooker... But I think that is very very long odds...

Whilst Farah might be a better option than Rein.. He is not a long term solution... But this does resonate with our short term, band aid recruitment plan.

Whoever the new coach.. He Needs to come with a clean out / recruitment program .. At least the pain required would be understandable.. Now it's just death by a thousand cuts.

Brian Smith would clean out the mess and his brother would bring us success!

Old Timer

Coach
I'd rather take a gap year than put up with Mary and Farah. It would solve our woeful attack as no other player would get the ball off Farah and therefore minimize errors.

Get Robbie yeah can't wait

Get big Gal too and that will solve the no 7 problem especially if we dump Dads McGregor for big snoz Daley, now there's one smart coach.

All our prayers are answered thanks Hail Mary.

Evidently Lifeline won't answer the phone best try St John of God's.

Hello, I follow St George Illawarra click bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Dragonscales

Juniors
I can't put up with another season with Rein though. There's not many options unfortunately. I think we're down to Rein, Farah or Segeyaro (who i believe has a clause in his contract to leave his Super League team if he finds an NRL team).

If we resign Rein, lets hope it's only a 1yr deal. Next year McCollough, Lichaa, McInnes and Peats come off contract.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Please take him

On a side note I remember when saints signed Matt Groat and there people on here claiming he would be a better prop then Woods. This used to be such an optimistic place

Gareth67

First Grade
Yeah we seem to like the old hookers dont we? :)
He may well be our next luke priddis/ Simon wolford, so yes to Farah, but on the proviso that he won't be playing the full 80 minutes and that he has to mentor one of the young kids in the cutters/20's.
For a 1 year contract with option for a 2 nd in the clubs favour . Say what you like about him , but he does have the football smarts that is sadly lacking at present .
Plus I believe that he would add that much needed direction and organization that we need . Don't forget Luke Priddus was a great addition to our team - no longer wanted by Penrith he came to the Dragons and made so many meters from dummy - half and tackled whatever moved .
Farrah , I believe would be the same , a new club , a new lease of life - as long as he leaves his baggage behind !