What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

age.s

First Grade
Theres been a few comments about Fifita not being a good fit but godamn can you imagine how much better we'd make him look?

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Fifita would be the best 2nd rower in the game, best forward in the game in our system.

Have him on the right running off nath.

Would be elite..wont happen unfortunately but would be brilliant

I mean Fifta does play SOO and is easily Titans best player this year. He'd go to another level playing with us and he'd come for a title opportunity that he has never had nor been close too.

He must get frustrated playing in such a poor team switching out coaches and swapping players around nearly yearly. Come to panthers play starting backrow win a ring or two then get another massive contract to the next club after that.

Kilkenny

Coach
I mean Fifta does play SOO and is easily Titans best player this year. He'd go to another level playing with us and he'd come for a title opportunity that he has never had nor been close too.

He must get frustrated playing in such a poor team switching out coaches and swapping players around nearly yearly. Come to panthers play starting backrow win a ring or two then get another massive contract to the next club after that.
It’s just not going to happen, little point discussing it.

The Rosco

Bench
3 losses in a week its like Penrith are trying to quickly clear their books
Panther people, sorry to see that you get rhyno too.
And to rhyno, . . . parra's greatest junior prospect in 10 years can't clear himself quick enough away from your bed - shitting bunch of whankers.
Hope you enjoyed the game tonight, especially the second half and King Gutho's goal kicking.

Someone2

Juniors
Panther people, sorry to see that you get rhyno too.
And to rhyno, . . . parra's greatest junior prospect in 10 years can't clear himself quick enough away from your bed - shitting bunch of whankers.
Hope you enjoyed the game tonight, especially the second half and King Gutho's goal kicking.
Eels already have 2 of the top 5 halves in the game Moses and Brown ain’t getting dropped or moved for sanders

he wasnt gonna sit back and play a handful of games a year when Moses and Brown are on rep duties or injured

He’ll come back in about 5years when Moses is about to retire with a couple of premiership rings

murraymob

Coach
I’m already Predicting Moses is gonna do a Joey 05 and be rushed into Origin to save the Series for NSW

than he’ll take Parra on a 10game win streak to win the comp
Your balls will drop before parra win a comp actually you need some first before they can drop

MugaB

Coach
Eels already have 2 of the top 5 halves in the game Moses and Brown ain’t getting dropped or moved for sanders

he wasnt gonna sit back and play a handful of games a year when Moses and Brown are on rep duties or injured

He’ll come back in about 5years when Moses is about to retire with a couple of premiership rings
Hahaha fk me delusional or what, by a couple of rings you mean he somehow ends up sharing a jail cell with the other prodigal son the hayne plane..
Your club is destined to fail, you're a bunch of part-timers, your coach even said it last week, there's zero gumption in that footy club, all you guys do is run downhill, flat track bulling won't win you any comps, the simple equation between our clubs is that if a panthers player is injured or leaves our club at seasons end, we have a contingency to replace them, parra can't win without Mitchell Moses. Here's a great exerb from last week's Cumberland throw.... its a great read and my go to when I want a laugh,

"Want to take a shot at bench management? Club depth? The recorded chant ruining fan engagement with the game? It’s all there. This club is a sad, desperate clown show that I am embarrassed to have devoted so much time and energy to supporting.
I was going to save a bit for the ungrateful Darwin fans, who would rather cheer a team that didn’t even exist two years ago than support the club that has taken games up there for ten years, but they look like the smart ones right now."

Here's another great paragraph...

"There is no salvation here. Wayne Bennett is going to take one look at this club and the $1.6m+ we are spending on front-rowers, and decide it is more likely the Eels would kill him than deliver him a final premiership. Brad Arthur is so out of ideas he might give the referee a serve post game, that is if this side ever gets close enough to another opponent to justify a crack at the officials. Let’s hope Zac Lomax’s ten days of cooling off have already passed"

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
I’m already Predicting Moses is gonna do a Joey 05 and be rushed into Origin to save the Series for NSW

than he’ll take Parra on a 10game win streak to win the comp
Chins, I look at it differently.
I used to think this poor muppet was actually serious. For as long as he's been polluting our forum.
But when I read that Moses is gonna get them 3 rings and put them on a 10 game winning streak, I realised he's just trying to be funny. It has to be that.
Not a funny man. 4/10.

So Moses is joining Penrith is he?

Sign NAS now. We need size and offloads. Our pack is being dominated every week
Some may think we need a "big boppa" to be totally dominant up front.

But we have been in 4 and won the last 3 GF's with what we have.

My perspective after watching footy for over 50 years now, tough and mobile forwards are the best option for success, the last 3 premierships will attest to this.

Parramatta, Newcastle, Canberra, and many other not as successful as Penrith clubs, have just had to have the "big boppa" and it just doesn't cut it anymore.

What we got ain't broke, so there's nothing to fix.

Ivan knows what he's doing.