What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragons fight for young star -

St Tangles

Bench
Leilua maybe still lives in Sydney. Played for Hurstville United. Good enough reason to switch to Belmore. No travelling eh!!! Plenty of Pacific Islanders there.

Lancelot:cool:
Also the style of football they play with attack through the forwards would suit him over our 4 hit ups, spread the ball then kick option.

Dragon Revival

Juniors
Jacob Host, Luciano Leilua and Blake Lawrie are the three
standout forwards in the Under 20's and all should be in First Grade next year because they can attack and score tries.They should replace Cooper, Creagh, Marketo and Thompson.
Over to you Peter Pan
Doust to weave your magic not the current chaos.

SaintPauli

Juniors
I would keep Lucianno over T-Rex anyday.

Training away from Kogarah has also lost us valuable players to inner Sydney clubs.
Cronulla and Bulldogs the obvious ones.

A Dragons management solution in acknowledgement of this problem
is required. Can't wait for it!

Also I recall reading Benji's long drive from Balmain has not helped with his hamstring.

Once again we are looking at Dragons management ????????? failing yet again.
Thanks Old Timer for your correction!

Last edited:

Old Timer

Coach
I would keep Lucianno over T-Rex anyday.

Training away from Kogarah has also lost us valuable players to inner Sydney clubs.
Cronulla and Bulldogs the obvious ones.

A Dragons management solution in acknowledgement of this problem
is required. Can't wait for it!

Also I recall reading Benji's long drive from Balmain has helped with his hamstring.

Once again we are looking at Dragons management failing yet again.
Dragon's management ?????????????

Gareth67

First Grade
Honestly , I really hate to say this , but the nous and basic business sense shown by the St.george Illawarra Recruitment and Retention committee are on par with Parramatta's systematic cheating of the Salary Cap !
Perhaps we should consider becoming ' sister ' clubs ?

_Johnsy

Referee
I've notified the club I won't be renewing my Red V membership unless there is a change with the CEO, coach and playing roster.

Forster Dragon

Juniors
Now how many forwards do the Doggies want?
Surely this guy would be better served at the Dragons where he will play first grade next year with little opposition for a spot(if McGregor allows).
At the doggies he will just be another forward.If he goes we should go after Lloyd Perrett.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
what on earth would Leilua do @ the dogs, they have internationals sitting on their bench already, he can however walk onto the Saintsrris boysy Bth moench next year if he trains hard over the pre-season.
  1. That true rev but if offered a lot of money this will probably swing it to the dogs. It not like they haven't been taking dragons juniors before just to name a few. Both morris boys, chase stanley ect.

GKJ79

Juniors
We need to get smart !!! Management needs to get smart !! I hear 1.2mill to get Norman is this wise ? 1.2 for Norman or maybe 1.5 for 2 or 3 quality players or maybe 2 quality players and keep some promising youngsters ?? (maybe this approched could have been used to keep Bird or Hastings or now Leilua) They say big name players will attract sponsorships but will Norman attract Sponsorship with his past ??? Winning games also attracts more fans at the game and sponsorship and we need more that 1 superstar to achieve that !!! So guys please lets get smart !!!

Vinnie, our club is not smart, our coach is shit, we cant attract any decent players, we are about to lose our juniors, and no one wants to play for the Dragons anymore, if the fans think its bad now, better strap yourselves in people, cause its about to get a whole lot f**kin worse.

GKJ79

Juniors
what on earth would Leilua do @ the dogs, they have internationals sitting on their bench already, he can however walk onto the Saints Bench next year if he trains hard over the pre-season.

Are you f**kin kidding? What would he do at the dogs? play in a successful team, that has a good coach, you dont get it do you Rev? No one wants to play for the Dragons anymore, Doust and Mcgregor are extremely close to destroying our club, shame on the people that support this shit.

GKJ79

Juniors
Now how many forwards do the Doggies want?
Surely this guy would be better served at the Dragons where he will play first grade next year with little opposition for a spot(if McGregor allows).
At the doggies he will just be another forward.If he goes we should go after Lloyd Perrett.

yeah im sure Leilua wants to play for us because, we are so shit that there is little opposition for a spot, playing for a pack of losers, with a shit coach, will definitely be his main priority.

Leuila is a good talent and i'd love him to stay.

He certainly looks like a happy player the way he has been playing for the under 20's.

Hell he like Dufty who is also off contract has been promoted to the Cutters so they are considered players with potential.

Lawrie also has been promoted and Thompson has played quite a few games for the Cutters this year.

I have to say with leuila he is part of a very good backrow along with Taufa and leatigaga who are both very good young players.

TheRev

First Grade
Are you f**kin kidding? What would he do at the dogs? play in a successful team, that has a good coach, you dont get it do you Rev? No one wants to play for the Dragons anymore, Doust and Mcgregor are extremely close to destroying our club, shame on the people that support this shit.
GK your frothing at the mouth, deep breaths! Of course I get it, what im telling you is that leilua wont be playing first grade at the Dogs, but I reckon Leilua will be paid better & be in 1st grade for short stints next season if he stays put.. of course there are pros and cons for the decision to stay with your junior club.. but the club will bounce back and mary's days are numbered, I doubt Leilua will see much of him at all, its just a question of how soon it happens.