What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels release Kieran Foran

Happy MEel

First Grade
The inference here is that the coach gives the lion's share of involvement to his best attackers. Why would he do otherwise?

Because different positions require different levels of involvement. That's obvious isn't it? Mau is one of our best attackers isn't he? Why don't we do a shift to the left three or four times a set if that's the case? The reason is because his carries are most effective when he has time and space. That doesn't necessarily happen every set. Yet wicks will touch the ball pretty much every set he is on. Why would that be the case if BA gives the lions share of involvement to the best attackers? Does BA have no idea?

Parra47

Juniors
Foran will be at the Bulldogs next year, (unless he goes to RU). Very disappointing that he's leaving us in the lurch like this. Not sure what out halves combination will look like next year. I know we have the Gutherson/Norman option, but that combo won't win us a grand final.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Come on lads, Pou and I were engaged in rigorous debate and the fact he hasn't replied can only lead me to believe he's lost the thread in your tit-for-tat.

Dibs

Bench
Come on lads, Pou and I were engaged in rigorous debate and the fact he hasn't replied can only lead me to believe he's lost the thread in your tit-for-tat.
Tit-for-tat is the only way to communicate with the moron, he can't follow big words

Latest posts