What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The meaning of a Cronulla premiership

betcats

Referee
You have to be Shane on talkin sport.

Gotta be

f**k Shane is a wanker. That show has so many brain dead regulars that call up, its f**king hilarious. The old drunk guy that calls up and just argues with the entire panel for ten minutes is a cracker, Andy it think it is.

POPEYE

Coach
A Cronulla premiership means we've got to go for the Warriors or Titans in '17 . . . it's getting f**king harder every year

halfbackBENHUNT

Juniors
If the shark win the premiership then all of the teams of players who were poached should also win if those players score I.e if Maloney scores 10 points and the final score is 20-0 then 50% of the premiership should go to the roosters

no name

Coach
If the shark win the premiership then all of the teams of players who were poached should also win if those players score I.e if Maloney scores 10 points and the final score is 20-0 then 50% of the premiership should go to the roosters
Wouldn't it be 12.5% to Parra, 12.5% to Melbourne, 12.5% to Warriors and 12.5% to Roosters?
It's the only logical way.

Surely

Post Whore

That's a great idea I can see you've given it plenty of thought but would it be 33.3% to the sharks 33.3% to the roosters and 33.3% to the warriors

What do we do with the 0.1% that's the bit that's stumped me.

gUt

Coach
Any Melbourne Premiership will have a certain stench about it as long as there are players in that side who took part in their dynasty of cheating...

Same could be said of the Sharks. But at least a Sharks win is a better story for the game.

MilkShark

First Grade
You really are a stupid prick aren't you.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
There is a lot of discontent with the governance of the NRL. I think we have found the next Greenberg.

MilkShark

First Grade
Why does everyone find it so hard to support a team that has never own a GF?

Sharks supporters jumped on all your band wagons when you went for your first.

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
Why does everyone find it so hard to support a team that has never own a GF?

Sharks supporters jumped on all your band wagons when you went for your first.

Let's all give the Sharks the Premiership because they've never won one!

Hell, let's not even play the game - there's no need.
Because its not about deserving to win, being the best on the day, fighting to be the last 2 standing, or seeing them tough it out to be the last man standing....it's about sharing the toys kids!

Latest posts