What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mathew Wade - Australias tough little nugget

Rabbits20

Immortal
I doubt it. He was dropped because his keeping is shit and his batting isn't good enough to make up for it.
Batting average of 34.61. He needs a batting average of 134.61 to make up for his keeping deficiencies.

I'd say his days in the ODI team are numbered too.
I told you he'd get another go and so did Parra Boy.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he's worse

when I first read the team I thought Handscomb was picked as keeper

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well there really wasn't a choice.

Had to go with Wade. He deserves another go.

He's not as bad with the gloves as you make out either.
What has he done to deserve another go??? His keeping still sucks balls and he isn't scoring runs. Yeah you know your cricket.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
If theres no one better than this cross eyed fumbling gibbering wanker than Australian cricket has no hope.

Rabbits20

Immortal
But that's why you had to ask why Finch wasn't playing for Victoriania vs NSW
Well you'd didnt know either. You said he was dropped when he wasn't. So you had no clue.

He was playing in a Victorian special 11 captaining against South Africa.

He will score runs. You'll see.

You realise the key prerequisite for being a top tier keeper is being able to take the simplest of catches? Scoring runs is secondary.

Keepers win the game from behind the stumps, not in front of them (unless your name is Adam Gilchrist.)

Rabbits20

Immortal
You realise the key prerequisite for being a top tier keeper is being able to take the simplest of catches? Scoring runs is secondary.

Keepers win the game from behind the stumps, not in front of them (unless your name is Adam Gilchrist.)
Yeah but his keeping has improved.