What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gazzamatta

Coach
Farah is a proven leader. He was just hurting the club on massive overs (not his fault) and Taylor wanted him gone.
So he can spend massive overs on Luke Brooks? Sorry Poo but I prefer to subscribe to the theory that Farrah played the power game with his coach again and on this occasion the club opted to support Taylor where they obviously didnt support Sheens or Potter. Third time proved it I reckon.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So he can spend massive overs on Luke Brooks? Sorry Poo but I prefer to subscribe to the theory that Farrah played the power game with his coach again and on this occasion the club opted to support Taylor where they obviously didnt support Sheens or Potter. Third time proved it I reckon.
I'm sure there was friction between him and his coaches, just like there was with Hayne and some of his coaches. But it would have been about his contract, not his ability or instructions on the field.

strider

Post Whore
I reckon you are right ... i think the club just got sick of rolling through coaches

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I'm sure there was friction between him and his coaches, just like there was with Hayne and some of his coaches. But it would have been about his contract, not his ability or instructions on the field.
Sure, he was on too much coin and they wanted him out. However, I think that Farah's attitude and alleged sense of entitlement also played a role.

His performances on the field were for the most part exemplary. People bag him as being selfish, not being tough etc, but I think he is a great player. However, my assessment is that he may not have been the best influence on the team. He comes across as a bit of whiny bitch to be honest. None of us really know, but thats my take on it.

hindy111

Post Whore
What the hell are you talking about? Farrah wasnt worth money and coach didnt like him. Known trouble maker. Small things will irritate you once your sick of someone.

Eelementary

Post Whore
My two cents' worth (not that anyone cares) - Farah is a great player, but he's all about his own glory.

I got sick of seeing him take the wrong option for NSW, simply because - had the option he took panned out - he'd look like a million bucks.

For instance, many times, NSW was on Queensland's line, attacking; you could see and hear NSW's halves pointing and screaming for the ball, and Farah opted to put a nothing grubber into the in-goal area instead.

Brilliant player, but he seems to be all about himself.