What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

T-Boon

Coach
Your right, sorry. The T-Boon rule and 4 quarter footy will save rugby league from itself....

Just like T20 will bring crowds back to state cricket. Kids just want entertainment. Hit ups and completions and line speed and wrestle and bomb sets are the forward dead bat defence of Rugby League.

Pedge1971

First Grade
The Big Bash lasts for 8 weeks and is played alongside international cricket over the Summer holiday season.

But sure try and compare it to nrl....

Perth Red

Post Whore
The Big Bash lasts for 8 weeks and is played alongside international cricket over the Summer holiday season.

But sure try and compare it to nrl....

Have you been to one? There's a reason stadiums are filling for cricket and it has little do with its season duration. One of the best sports events I've been to and I m a long way from being a fan of cricket.

Danish

Referee
In years past we had a nice running tally of crowds showing averages for each side, average by round, and the overall attendance for the year.

Is this still being done in this thread but just being lost in the 10-15 pages of "jeeeez sydney crowds suck" sookfest that happens every weekend or has it been moved elsewhere?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Meanwhile, Richmond vs Melbourne (yes Melbourne!) got 85K in the rain tonight...
That game was shoved in our faces all week and look what result that gave. Not a peep about Melbourne Storm around here.
I'm not sure it started raining until the game was already underway? Today's a bit different, been patchy showers all morning after an overnight downpour.

And I've heard plenty about tonight's game too

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
In years past we had a nice running tally of crowds showing averages for each side, average by round, and the overall attendance for the year.

Is this still being done in this thread but just being lost in the 10-15 pages of "jeeeez sydney crowds suck" sookfest that happens every weekend or has it been moved elsewhere?
Yep, for a couple of years now: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/2017-nrl-draw-results-crowd-stats.460260/