What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
Haha i knew you'd have a bit of style, ive a speedy too but dont wear it much, i can imagine you in a daytona lol, been a dive watch collector since i was a teen, in no particular order some of the brands i own and collect.

Doxa, huge Doxa fan, fav is the 5000t, got one on at this moment and have a few different limited editions.
Aquadive
Helson
Rolex - sub but will be flipping it for a deepsea dweller one day
Seiko/Grand Seiko - Tunas, marine masters, sumo, turtles, shogun, samuari's (jap divers are the best real deal ISO divers on the market, pound for pound they smash Swiss divers out of the park) massive seiko diver fan here.
Citizen - auto and ecozillas, orcas ( citizen also make outstanding jap tool divers although they dont have the cult following Seiko does )
Omega - Ploprof
Zodiac - sea wolfs generally
Squale

Also have a lot of micro brands, having said all this dive watches are only used as a back up these days, not many use them to dive, certainly not higher end swiss models, a computer gives you everything you need, most people who wear divers just wear em because they like em.
I grew to love divers as a very young kid, my dad and uncles were all spearos and divers, all wore seiko divers and so ive worn and cherished them since i was a young kid.
Great to see theres somebody else who likes watches here, is there anybody else?
You might have to do a watches thread Venger?

This years 50th anniversary Rolex Sea Dweller is beautiful because it finally has a larger case at 43 mm and a cyclops. Will never lose value and will be great to pass on to your siblings. My 2010 Omega Sea Master is one of only 1948 and is a tribute to the original 1948 version all be it with a larger 42 mm case.

lingard

Coach
Tedesco has missed 51 games in the same amount of seasons but it hasn't stopped Tigers or Roosters forking out the cash. Didn't he sign for 1.4 mil a year

Um ..... look ...... er ....... I could be wrong, but ..... um ........ isn't tedesco a better player?

lingard

Coach
The fact they are still talking about Wallace and Farrah says he isn't rated by the coach as a great hooker. It is not like these two guys are superstars -One never was and the other is a has been.

Wallace is off contract after next season. If he was allowed out end of this year would you want him for two years? He would be 32 and 33 the years he played. And I reckon would be a lot cheaper then Peats.

He'd be better than our current hooker - and, in my opinion, better than Peats. So, yes.

Gronk

Staff member
This years 50th anniversary Rolex Sea Dweller is beautiful because it finally has a larger case at 43 mm and a cyclops. Will never lose value and will be great to pass on to your siblings. My 2010 Omega Sea Master is one of only 1948 and is a tribute to the original 1948 version all be it with a larger 42 mm case.
Would have thought you'd have picked up a Breitling Super Avenger II as well by now merkin.

hindy111

Post Whore

Value is only what another fool is willing to pay. I do not see how one can get meaning from life just by collecting expensive items. Sorry Avenger but you have been fooled...o_O

The new DD is sweet as but a bit out of my price range atm, i'll be happy with an older model, will be looking for a trade with a few sweetners from my end.
43 - 44mm is about my sweet spot, your larger 1948 sounds very nice, 42 is about as small as i'll go having a 7.2'' wrist.