What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Chris Cornell: Soundgarden and Audioslave frontman dies unexpectedly at age 52
Updated 19 minutes ago

PHOTO: Chris Cornell's family say they will work closely with the medical examiner to determine his cause of death. (Reuters: Mark Blinch)
MAP: United States
Rocker Chris Cornell, who gained fame as the lead singer of Soundgarden and later Audioslave, has died at age 52, according to his representative.

In a statement to The Associated Press, Brian Bumbery said Cornell died on Wednesday night (US time) in Detroit.

Mr Bumbery called the death "sudden and unexpected" and said Cornell's wife and family were shocked.

The statement said the family would be working closely with the medical examiner to determine the cause, and asked for privacy.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-...-garden-and-audioslave-rock-star-dies/8539108

Noise

Coach
How did the 80s give us Robbie Williams? Robbie Williams was born in the 70s. His shit boy band began in 1990

Avenger

Immortal
The new DD is sweet as but a bit out of my price range atm, i'll be happy with an older model, will be looking for a trade with a few sweetners from my end.
43 - 44mm is about my sweet spot, your larger 1948 sounds very nice, 42 is about as small as i'll go having a 7.2'' wrist.
I would never buy anything under 42mm. I think you have become my new cyber enabled besty.

Avenger

Immortal
Value is only what another fool is willing to pay. I do not see how one can get meaning from life just by collecting expensive items. Sorry Avenger but you have been fooled...o_O
What if it makes me happy? I'm in wonderland when I'm in a Rolex or Omega store. I feel a bit like you when the Duke sprays a load on your face.

#extremeecstacy

Avenger

Immortal
Updated 19 minutes ago

PHOTO: Chris Cornell's family say they will work closely with the medical examiner to determine his cause of death. (Reuters: Mark Blinch)
Rocker Chris Cornell, who gained fame as the lead singer of Soundgarden and later Audioslave, has died at age 52, according to his representative.

In a statement to The Associated Press, Brian Bumbery said Cornell died on Wednesday night (US time) in Detroit.

Mr Bumbery called the death "sudden and unexpected" and said Cornell's wife and family were shocked.

The statement said the family would be working closely with the medical examiner to determine the cause, and asked for privacy.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-...-garden-and-audioslave-rock-star-dies/8539108
RIP Legend. The best voice of the 90's. Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots a close second. They are actually one of only 3 bands from that era in my playlist. The Verve being the third.

Avenger

Immortal
In the 90's when I finally finished University I wanted to remember the feeling with a kick arse song so I put on "Room a thousand years wide" and screamed out loud with Cornell in my Ford Fairline with a slightly warm Pioneer system that I upgraded the car with.

Oh the memories !!

I would never buy anything under 42mm. I think you have become my new cyber enabled besty.
We could get married ?
We'd have lots in common and we'd be able to share each others watches!
You dont wear Ariat and Scarpa boots do you?
Im a 9.5-10 in cowboy boots and ive a solid collection and very healthy feet.
I like romance on some days, and depraved sexual encounters the next.
We could talk bitcoins and cyber currency too.

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you.....

We could become VERY VERY close Vengy.....and i think id like that, im beginning to get a bit of a man crush too just quietly, im not ashamed to admit it either.

Im getting a little twitch right now.

Avenger

Immortal
Thanks Witch, I'll take that as a compliment. I'll tell you what that Cornell dude was a suave looking rooster.

What a sad day.

RIP Legend. The best voice of the 90's. Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots a close second. They are actually one of only 3 bands from that era in my playlist. The Verve being the third.

Seriously sad news, i feel like he was a part of my growing up, from his time in temple of the dog with the mother love bone guys who were the absolute shiz.
They dont make voices like his every day.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Updated 19 minutes ago

Super, super talented man.

RIP, legend.

Bazal

Post Whore

I always had varied music tastes so I'd add a few more to that list in terms of recognisable 90s voices, but he was well up there. Brilliant vocalist and a top lyricist too

Eelementary

Post Whore
I didn't even like Soundgarden much (I like Audioslave), but I always loved Chris Cornell - he was brilliant.

f**k...52 years old...this world is messed up.

Latest posts