What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 v Broncos: Game Day Thread

Chipmunk

Coach
Best performance from our middle forwards all season. If we run hard and tackle hard like we did tonight, we will have plenty more wins that's for sure

Everyone was awesome; but some honourable mensions.

Moses was brilliant.

RVarR just adds so much more to the starts of our sets and takes the pressure of Semi having to do it all.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Broncos had an "of night" and we were lucky !! They also had Oates out !!
Broncos completed at over 80%.

The game changed when Plodders like Blair and Sims came back on and the two young Bench forwards went off.

Our fowards took them to pound town.

bartman

Immortal
Pleasantly surprised with Terepo's effort/quality tonight, first game back.

I think we've got our best available 17 sorted now.

Only worry is how few minutes Mannah is playing these days, and if we have to rely on him for more if someone gets injured in a game, whether he will be up to it?

hindy111

Post Whore
Hindy111 said we are only a game away from clicking and we have a team that can win it if click
So what do people think now? See when pases stick. This is why we are a chance.

Avenger

Immortal
Hindy111 said we are only a game away from clicking and we have a team that can win it if click
So what do people think now? See when pases stick. This is why we are a chance.
I predicted top 4 you panther loving blow arse.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Broncos completed at over 80%.

The game changed when Plodders like Blair and Sims came back on and the two young Bench forwards went off.

Our fowards took them to pound town.

Was being sarcastic, like the post I responded too!!

Latest posts